The Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing 2024 application form is most likely to release in the 3rd week of July 2024 in online mode. It is a state-level admission process through which candidates can get admission to B.Sc. Nursing course in the UT of Jammu and Kashmir. The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) will release the official notification for the same. The admission will be provided on the basis of an entrance test. In this post, we are sharing complete details related to the Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing 2024.
Table of Contents
J&K B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Overview
|Name of the admission process
|Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing
|The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE)
|Mode of application
|On the basis of an entrance test
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Nursing
J&K B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Important Dates
The tentative schedule of J&K B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2024 is given in the following table.
|Starting of online application form submission
|3rd week of July 2024
|Last date to fill up the application form
|2nd week of August 2024
|Downloading of the admit card
|1st week of September 2024
|Date of conduct of examination
|2nd week of September 2024
|Declaration of result
|Releasing of the answer key
|By 6.00 PM on day of conduct of the examination
|Representation against answer keys
|Up to 3 days after the conduct of the entrance examination.
|Schedule of the counselling
|Completion of the admission process
Those candidates who are looking to apply for admission to B.Sc. Nursing Programme must fulfill the following eligibility norms.
- The age of a candidate should be at least 17 years as of 31st December 2024.
- Candidates must have a domicile of UT of J&K/ UT of Ladakh. Please note that for candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by the Competent authority of Ladakh shall be treated as a Domicile certificate.
- Aspirants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination individually in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English Core/ English Elective and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB subjects from a recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Those candidates who are appearing in 10+2 examination in science conducted by National Institute of Open School with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Candidates who are going to appear in the 10+2 examination in the year 2024 are also eligible.
Medical Fitness – Candidates should be medically fit in order to get admission.
J&K B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form
The J&K B.Sc. Nursing Registration Process 2024 will take place in online mode through the official website only. Given below are the steps that you need to follow in order to apply.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the BOPEE i.e. www.jkbopee.gov.in/ www.jakbopee.org.
- The link to the application form will be available on the home page of the official website.
- In the application form, you will have to provide your complete educational, personal, and contact details.
- A few of the details that you need to enter in the application form are as follows – Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of birth, Name of the school, Marks secured in class 12th, email address, phone number, address, etc.
- In addition to the details, it is also necessary for candidates to upload scanned images of the following documents.
- Candidate’s Photograph/ signature/ thumb-impression images in JPG/ JPEG format. The file should be 10 to 50 KB in size. The Photograph must be snapped with a placard indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph
- Domicile of J&K/Ladakh in a PDF file of size between 100 KB to 200 KB.
- Date of Birth Certificate (10th class) issued by the concerned Board
- Reserved Category Certificate (wherever applicable)
- It is also necessary for all candidates to pay the required application fee while filling the application form.
- Finally, candidates should take a printout of the application form submitted and fee receipt for future references.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for all candidates
- Mode of payment – Candidates can pay the application fee online using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
The pattern of the Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test is given below.
- Mode of examination – Offline (OMR Sheet based test)
- Type of questions – Objective type MCQ
- Number of questions – 180
- Duration of examination – 3 hours
- Language of questions – English
- Marking Pattern – Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking – There is no provision for negative marking.
|Number of questions
J&K B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Syllabus
The J&K B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus is given below.
- Physics – Physical world and measurement Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk, Matter, Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current, Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices
- Chemistry – Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Solid State, Structure of Atom, Solutions, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in properties, Electrochemistry, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemical Kinetics, States of Matter Gases and Liquids, Surface Chemistry, Thermodynamics, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, Equilibrium, P-Block Elements, Redox Reactions, d and f Block Elements, Hydrogen, Coordination Compounds, s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth Haloalkanes and Haloarences Metal), Some p-Block Elements Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids Techniques, Hydrocarbons Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Environmental Chemistry.
- Biology – Diversity in living world, Reproduction, Structural Organization in Animals and Plants, Genetics and Evolution, Cell Structure and function, Biology and Human welfare, Plant Physiology, Biotechnology and its applications, Human physiology, Ecology and environment.
- The candidates will be able to download the admit card online through the official website of the board.
- Those candidates who don’t have the internet facility can contact the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE with a prior telephonic appointment and get the admit card on a nominal fee of Rs. 100/-.
- The Information regarding the date, time, and examination venue shall be present on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
J&K B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Answer key
- The answer key of the examination will be displayed on the BOPEE’S website in the evening at about 6.00 PM of the examination date.
- With the help of answer keys, candidates can get a rough idea about the marks they are going to score.
- In case a candidate has any complaint against an answer of a question in the Question Paper to make a written challenge with a fee of Rs. 1000/- to be paid at POS Machine in BOPEE office.
- The final revised answer key will be published after considering all the challenges.
Result and Merit List
- The result will be prepared on the basis of the final answer keys.
- Authorities will declare the result in the form of a merit list.
- In case two or more candidates score equal marks in the entrance test then the merit list will be prepared in the following manner.
- Marks obtained in Biology section of the entrance test will be considered.
- If marks obtained in Biology are also equal then marks secured in Chemistry will be considered.
- In case of marks in Biology and Chemistry both are equal then marks obtained in Physics will be the deciding factor.
- If marks in all subjects are equal then candidates older in age will be considered.
J&K B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Counselling
- Candidates who have qualified for the entrance examination and figure in the Merit List will be invited to take part in the online counseling process.
- In the counseling process, candidates will have to submit online preference forms.
- In the preference form, aspirants will be asked to provide the preference of colleges in which they want to study.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to pay Rs. 1000/- in order to take part in the counselling process.
- The seats are allotted solely on the basis of marks secured by candidates in the entrance test and choice filled in the preference form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Will the application forms for Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2024 release in offline mode as well?
Answer: No, the board will release the application form in online mode only.
Question – 2: Is it an online exam or an offline exam?
Answer: The exam will be conducted offline using an OMR sheet.
Question – 3: How can I get admission to the college of my choice?
Answer: The get admission to the college of your choice. You should score good marks on the entrance test and then fill in your most preferred college as the first choice in your preference form at the time of the counselling.
Question – 4: In which colleges can I get admission after clearing the Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing 2024 exam?
Answer: The list of colleges in which you can get admission after clearing this examination is given below.
- Govt. Nursing College Gandhi Nagar Jammu – 60 seats
- Govt. Nursing College Gangyal, Jammu – 80 seats
- Rajiv Gandhi College Of Nursing Chak Bhalwal Jammu – 80 seats
- BEE ENN College of Nursing Chak Bhalwal Jammu – 80 seats
- Stephen College of Nursing Miran Sahib Jammu – 80 seats
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi College of Nursing Kakryal Katra (Women) – 54 seats
- BGSBU Nursing College, School of Nursing and Biomedical Sciences Rajouri (Women) – 38 seats
- BGSBU Nursing College, School of Nursing and Biomedical Sciences Kishtwar (Women) – 40 seats
- BGSBU Nursing College, School of Nursing and Biomedical Sciences Jammu (Women) – 48 seats
- Govt. College of Nursing Shireen Bagh Srinagar – 50 seats
- Govt. College of Nursing MA Road Srinagar – 60 seats
- Govt. Medical College, Anantnag – 30 seats
- Nursing College, Govt. Medical College, Baramulla – 30 seats
- Madre-E-Meharban College of Nursing SKIIMS SOURA Srinagar – 50 seats
- Bibi Halima College of Nursing and Medical Technology Srinagar – 55 seats
- South Campus College of Nursing Anantnag Kashmir – 50 seats
- Syed Mantauqui College of Nursing and Medical Technology – 40 seats
- Alamdaar College of Nursing and Medical Technology – 40 seats
- Arsh Institute of Health Sciences & Technology, Khanmoh Srinagar – 30 seats
- S.E.M College of Nursing and Para-medical Sciences, Humhama, Budgam, Srinagar – 30 seats
- Ibn-Sina College of Nursing & Health Sciences Ompora, Budgam, Srinagar – 75 seats
- Ramzan institute of Para-medical Sciences, Gulshan Nagar, By Pass, Srinagar – 30 seats
- Data Ranpat Dev College, Kathua – 70 seats
- Hanefa Nursing College, Sopore – 40 seats
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here