Jamia Hamdard University UG PG Admission: Applications will be invited by Jamia Hamdard University from eligible candidates for admission to UG and PG courses in various fields such as Pharmacy, Medical, Nursing, Engineering & Technology, Management, Sciences, Unani, Social Science and Humanities for the academic session 2022-23.
For certain educational programmes, Jamia Hamdard will organize separate entrance examination. Whereas for some it may offer admission on the basis of rank/score obtained in NEET and JEE (Main) through interview and selection process. Aspirants can check all important dates regarding Jamia Hamdard University UG PG Admission from the article mentioned below on this page.
Table of Contents
Jamia Hamdard University Admission Important dates (Released)
Candidates can check here all important dates regarding Jamia Hamdard University Admission. The dates mentioned below on this page are actual and subject to change as per university discretion.
|End date for the submission of online applications||June 2022|
|Deadline for the submission of online application forms (BUMS)||August 2022|
|Last date for the submission of online application forms (MBA/MNA/BA/M.Phil &PhD)||July 2022|
|Interview date for MA- Human rights||July 2022|
|Interview date for M.Phil- Fed. Studies||July 2022|
|Last date for admission||July 2022|
Medical Sciences (UG & PG programs including Physiotherapy/ MBBS/Occupational Therapy /Dialysis Techniques/Imaging Technology/ Medical Biochemistry/Medical Lab Technology / Med. Physiology/ Medical Biochemistry/ Med. Microbiology).
- Nursing (Post-Basic B.Sc., B.Sc., M.Sc)
- Unani (MD, BUMS, Pre-Tibb)
- Pharmacy (B.Pharm, D.Pharm, M.Pharm)
- Science (M.Sc Botany, Chemistry, Clinical Research, Toxicology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology)
- Engineering & Technology (B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering, Tech in Information Security and Cyber Forensics / Computer Science & Engineering (both regular and part-time), BCA
- Management (BBA, MBA in Finance/Marketing / Pharmaceutical Management/ HR/ Health and Hospital Management)
- Social Science and Humanities (BA Islamic Studies, MA Human Right)
- Jamia Hamdard also offers Ph.D. in various disciplines
Jamia Hamdard University UG PG Admission 2022 Application Form: How to apply?
Interested candidates can fill their application form for various courses online only by visiting the official website of Jamia Hamdard University i.e. www.jamiahamdard.ac.in in after the release of official notification.
Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria and other required conditions before filling the online application form. The application is possible to be available from March 2022.
Instructions regarding Jamia Hamdard University Application procedure
- Check the important guidelines and eligibility criteria before starting the application process.
- The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Before submitting the form, Please ensure that application form is completed in all respect.
- Submit the duly filled in application form and save a copy of the Application Form and Unique Application ID.
- Use Unique Application number for all communications with University in future.
- The payment of Application fee can be done online via Net Banking / Credit card/ Debit card. So, ensure that card details are ready before starting the application fill in process
- Candidates are needed to upload scanned image of your photograph and signature in online application form
- Use Google Chrome browser or Mozilla 5.0 or above for filling online application.
For all undergraduate biological courses of study, selection of candidates will be done on the basis of rank or score obtained in AIPMT/NEET subject to fulfilling other eligibility conditions. For B.Tech admission, rank/score in JEE (Mains) 2018 will be considered. For other courses, University will organize an Entrance Tests and/or personal Interviews group discussion with no above 15% weightage given to marks in the personal interview.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here