Candidates seeking admission to the various courses offered by the Jamia Hamdard University can apply for the same through online mode. Different criteria are followed for selecting the candidates for enrolment to these courses. For some courses, entrance exam is conducted, for some others admission is done on the basis of qualifying exam marks. Find complete details about the Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2021 such as courses offered, eligibility criteria, application form, selection process, etc from this article.
The following courses are offered at the Jamia Hamdard University:
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- MS/ MD in Anatomy, Anesthesia, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopedics, Radio-Diagnosis, Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Ophthalmology
- MD in Pathology, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Medicine
- MS General Surgery
- M.Sc in Medical Microbiology, Medical Physiology, Medical Biochemistry, Medical Pharmacology, Medical Anatomy
- Master’s in Public Health
- PhD in Medical Biochemistry, Medical Microbiology, Medical Physiology, Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Public Health
School of Unani Medical Education and Research
- Diploma in Unani Pharmacy
- Kamil-e-Tib-o-Jarahat (BUMS- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery), Pre-Tib
- Mahir-e-Tib (MD Unani) in Ilmul Advia (Pharmacology), Moalajat (Medicine), Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji Tib (Social and Preventive Medicine)
School of Pharmaceutical Education & Research
- M.Pharma in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, Pharmacy Practice, Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Analysis
- PhD in Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutics with specialization in Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutical Medicine, Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry, Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry with specialization in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry with specialization in Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacology, Pharmacology with specialization in Pharmacy Practice
School of Nursing Sciences and Allied Health
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery, X ray & ECG Techniques, Operation Theatre Techniques, Dialysis Techniques, Medical Record & Health Information Management
- B.Sc (Hons) Nursing
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Optometry
- B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Techniques, Emergency & Trauma Care Technology, Medical Imaging Technology, Anesthesia & Operation Theatre Techniques, Medical Record & Health Information Management, Cardiology Laboratory Techniques, Dialysis Techniques
- M.Sc in Medical Surgical Nursing, Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing, Mental Health Nursing- Psychiatry, Community Health Nursing, Child Health Nursing (Pediatrics), Medical (Lab Sciences), (Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology)
- Master of Physiotherapy- Cardiopulmonary, Neurology, Musculoskeletal, Sports
- Master of Occupational Therapy- Musculoskeletal, Pediatrics
- Master of Optometry
- PhD in Nursing, Rehabilitation Sciences
School of Chemical & Life Sciences
- B.Sc-M.Sc Integrated Programme (Chemistry, Toxicology, Botany, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Clinical Research)
- M.Sc in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Clinical Research, Toxicology
- PhD in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Clinical Research and Translational Research, Toxicology
School of Interdisciplinary Sciences & Technology
- B.Tech in Food Technology
- M.Tech in Food Technology
- PhD in Bioinformatics, Chemoinformatics, Food and Fermentation Technology, Interdisciplinary Science, Molecular Medicine
School of Engineering Sciences and Technology
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence)
- BCA/ B.Sc (IT)
- M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering, CSE with specialization in Cyber Forensics & Information Security, Part Time CSE, CSE with specialization in Data Science
- M.Sc in Bioinformatics
- PhD in Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science
School of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Diploma in Islam and Interfaith Relations, Arabic Language
- B.A. (Hons) Islamic Studies
- Five Year Integrated B.A (Hons.)-M.A in Politics and Economics
- M.A. in Islamic Studies, Human Rights, Public Policy and Governance, Peace and Conflict Studies, Sufism
- PhD in Islamic Studies, Federal Studies
- M.Phil in Federal Studies
School of Management and Business Studies
- BBA, BBA-MBA Integrated with exit option after BBA
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- B.Com (Hons)
- MBA in General Management, Public Health Management/ Hospital Administration, Pharmaceutical Management, Insurance, Entrepreneurship, International Business
- PhD in Management, Pharmaceutical Management, Health Management
- Executive PhD Programme
School of Media Education and Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication
Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies and Research
Jamia Hamdard University Admission Dates 2021
Check out the tentative dates related to Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2021:
|Availability of online application form||To be notified later|
|Last date to submit the application form||July 2021, 4th week|
|Date of counseling/ interview||Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research- August 2021, 1st week
School of Interdisciplinary Sciences and Technology- August 2021, 2nd week
School of Nursing Sciences and Allied Health- August 2021, 1st week
School of Pharmaceutical Education and Research- August 2021, 1st week
School of Management and Business Studies- August 2021, 2nd week
School of Media Education and Mass Communication- August 2021, 2nd week
School of Engineering Science and Technology- August 2021, 1st week
School of Chemical and Life Sciences- August 2021, 1st week
School of Humanities and Social Sciences- August 2021, 1st week
School of Unani Medical Education and Research- August 2021, 1st week
Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies & Research- August 2021, 2nd week
|Closing of admission process||August 2021, last week|
Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility for some courses offered by the Jamia Hamdard University is provided below:
- BBA: A pass in 10+2 from any recognized board with 50% marks is required.
- MD/MS: A candidate who holds MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by MCI or an equivalent foreign medical degree can apply.
- M.Sc Medical Microbiology: The candidate must have passed bachelor degree in Life Sciences or BPT degree with not less than 55% marks. MBBS/ BDS candidates with 50% marks are eligible too. Microbiology as subject at bachelor’s level is required.
- Kamil-e-Tib-o-Jarahat (BUMS): A candidate must have passed class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology securing at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- B.Pharma: A candidate must have passed class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics securing at least 50% marks in aggregate and completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2021.
- B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing: A candidate must have passed class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Candidates securing at least 50% marks in aggregate and completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2021.
- Master of Optometry: The candidate should have passed Bachelor of Optometry with at least 55% marks.
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technique: The candidate should have passed class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and secured at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- M.Sc Botany: The candidate should have passed B.Sc or equivalent with Botany/ Plant Sciences as one of the subjects securing at least 50% marks in the aggregate.
- B.Tech Food Technology: A candidate seeking admission to the program must have passed class 12th exam with Mathematics/ Biology securing at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- M.Tech Food Technology: B.Tech degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agriculture Engineering is required.
- Chemical Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Mechanical Engineering or M.Sc in Food Science/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry or allied disciplines or B.Pharma with at least 55% marks in aggregate is required.
- MBA: Applicants with bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks are eligible.
- PhD Molecular Medicine: Candidates having passed M.Sc in any branch of Life Sciences, M.Tech (Biotechnology) or any other related qualification with minimum of 55% marks can apply.
Jamia Hamdard University Application Process 2021
Applications forms for Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2021 will be made available online on the official website of the university www.jamiahamdard.edu. Candidates who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria can proceed with the filling of application form.
- In the application form, the candidates will be asked to provide their basic personal details like name, gender, date of birth, category, etc.
- The candidates should also provide their qualifying exam details such as marks obtained, passing year, school/ college name, etc into the application form.
- Photograph of the candidates as well as signature should be uploaded into the application form in scanned format.
- After providing the information as required in the application form, the candidates should check it carefully. If any error is found, it should be corrected immediately.
- The duly-filled application form can then be submitted online along with the prescribed application fee.
|For one course||For each additional course|
|Indian candidates||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 750/-|
|NRI/ Foreigner/ Sponsored candidates||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 2500/-|
Jamia Hamdard University 2021 Selection Process
For diploma courses:
The applicants will be selected for admission to the diploma courses on the basis of their marks in the qualifying exam.
For undergraduate courses:
- Medical courses: Selection of candidates for admission to medical related undergraduate programs will be done on the basis of their NEET UG score.
- For rest other undergraduate courses, the candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of their qualifying exam marks or national level exam conducted as applicable. Entrance tests will also be conducted for certain courses.
For postgraduate courses:
- MD/ MS: The applicants will be selected for admission to MD/ MS degree program on the basis of their NEET PG score.
- For rest other postgraduate courses, the candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of their qualifying exam marks. Entrance tests will also be conducted for certain courses.
For PhD courses:
- Candidates with NET-JRF Fellowship/ Individual Fellowship/ Project Fellowship are preferred for admission to PhD courses.
Jamia Hamdard University Admission FAQs 2021
Can I apply for the Jamia Hamdard University admission through offline mode?
The application form for Jamia Hamdard University admission is expected to be released through online mode only.
Is there any entrance exam for admission to Jamia Hamdard University?
Certain departments will conduct entrance test for selecting candidates for admission to their courses.
Can I apply for more than one course at the Jamia Hamdard University?
You can apply for as many courses as you want given that you meet the basic eligibility requirements for the same.
Is it possible to get a refund on the application fee?
No. The application fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
What if I fail to report for the admission process?
Candidates who fail to report for the admissions as per the schedule given will be considered as disqualified.