Students appearing for JAM 2016 ought to take a reading glance here to know the changes incorporated in the exam this year.
- JAM 2016 exam has to be organized Online onlyas a Computer Based Test (CBT) for all Test Papers.
- Seven test papers of JAM 2016 of the exam will be completely objective and will encompass following three patterns:-
- MSQ (Multiple Select Questions):-For every such question there will be four given choices but the answer will be either one or more option(s).
- MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) Each question will have four choices. From the given four options, candidate has to mark one choice as the correct answer.
- NAT (Numerical Answer Type Questions): Every NAT question, the reply is to be highlighted using a real number which ought to be mentioned using the virtual keypad. A virtual calculator shall be obtainable on the computer monitor. No options will be shown for these types of questions.
- Candidates can apply only ONLINE.
- Students need not send hardcopiesof any documents are to be sent to the Organizing Institute. Candidates paying by e-challan then the scanned (Institute) copy (.pdf file) on the JOAPS site by logging in your Application account. Documents (mark-sheet and certificate along with other documents) should be uploaded to the online application website only.
- There will be No hardcopy of JAM 2016 score card to be provided to the JAM 2016 qualified candidates by the Organizing Institute. Candidates have to download it from JAM 2016 website.