JAC Delhi 2023: Joint Admission Counselling (JAC), Delhi is a combined counselling process conducted to shortlist the candidates for admission into the participating institutes. In this counselling process, 85% of the total seats are reserved for the candidates from Delhi region, and the rest 15% seats are reserved for the candidates from outside Delhi region. Those candidates who are looking to participate in JAC Delhi 2023 counselling need to fill and submit an online application form. All the necessary details regarding the JAC Delhi 2023 are provided in this post.
JAC Delhi 2023 Schedule
|Starting of online registration and choice filling||September 2023|
|Last date for the payment of registration fee||September 2023|
|Last date for online registration||October 2023|
|Announcement of result||October 2023
till 11:59 P.M.
JAC Delhi 2023 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates must meet the eligibility criteria given below in order to apply for the JAC Delhi 2023.
BTech course at DTU, NSUT, and IGDTUW
- Aspirants who are looking to apply should pass the class 12th or equivalent exam with at least 60% aggregate marks in PCM (Physics, chemistry, and Mathematics). Must have passed each subject individually.
- Passing the English subject (core or elective) is also compulsory.
- Candidates should also have a valid JEE Main (Paper I) rank.
BTech course at IIIT- D
- Applicants must have scored a minimum of 80% marks in aggregate of the top five subjects including Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- Should have at least 80% marks in class 12th level.
- All the candidates must also have a valid JEE Main (Paper I) rank.
BArch course at IGDTUW
- Applicants must have passed the class 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics subjects with at least 50% aggregate marks in these subjects. Additionally, 50% overall marks are also required.
- Candidates having 10+3 diploma with Mathematics as a compulsory subject and at least 50% are also eligible.
- Aspirants should also have a valid JEE Main (Paper – II) rank.
JAC Delhi 2023 Application Form
Those candidates who are looking for admission in any of the participating institutes need to fill and submit online application forms. In order to access the application form, aspirants have to pay the required amount as the application fee. The detailed application process is explained below.
- In order to submit the fee, candidates are required to provide their JEE Main application number and name according to the JEE Main admit card.
- Once the fee paid, aspirants need to visit the official website one again to fill the detailed application form.
- To get the application form on the official website, applicants must provide their JEE main application number, date of birth, qualifying exam result, and nationality.
- Candidates must provide all of their required details in the main application form and choose a password for future logins.
- After filling the forms completely, candidates should submit the same and keep a photocopy for future references.
- Finally, the applicants should get the application form signed by the parents as it will be required at the time of admission.
- The application cum counselling fee for all the candidates will be Rs. 1500/-
JAC Delhi 2023 Choice filling
- All the registered candidates have to provide their choice of colleges and branches according to their preference.
- The information related to the participating institute and branch wise seat availability will be mentioned on the official website.
- From the list of available choices, candidates may fill as many choices as possible.
- After locking the choices, aspirants must take a printout of the choice filled.
- To maximize the possibility of getting a seat, candidates must fill the maximum number of choices.
|Institutes||Courses offered by the institute|
|Netaji Subhash University of Technology (NSUT)||B. Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
|Delhi Technological University (DTU)||B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
|Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University of Women (IGDTUW)||Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch)
Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)
|Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi||Bachelor of Technology
JAC Delhi 2023 Result
- Once the choice filling process gets over, all the registered candidates will be considered for allotment of seats as per CRL ranks.
- The result of seat allotment process will be declared as per the specific schedule.
- All the shortlisted candidates should take a printout of the provisional seat letter after signing into their account.
- The candidates who will get a seat allotted in the counselling will be required to pay the initial amount of admission fee.
- Then, aspirants need to visit the allotted institute with fee receipt and original documents.
- After successful submission of documents, candidates will get the final admission.
- In case the candidate does not report the respective institute within the specific period then his/ her admission will stand cancelled.
All the candidates must carry the following documents in original and photocopy while reporting for the admission.
- Reserved category/ sub-category certificates
- Medical fitness certificate for all candidates
- Certificate in prescribed format for PD candidates
- Marks sheet of Class XII or equivalent exam
- Printout out of seat allotment letter downloaded from JAC website
- Class X or equivalent exam certificate as a proof of date of birth
- Printout of filled choices (printed after closing of registration)
- Three passport size color photographs
- Printout of the admit card & rank card of JEE Main
- Receipt of the admission fee payment
- Registration form duly signed by guardian/ parent and candidate