In order to fill the UP ITI application form 2023, aspirants need to visit the official website i.e. http://www.scvtup.in and further click on the respective link available on the portal. Once the particulars in the forms are filled, candidates need to preview the form in case he/she wants to correct a mistake (if any). Once done reviewing, candidates can further proceed to the payment of the application form by clicking the “proceed for payment” button to pay the fee via online mode. Applicants will get options to choose the bank as per their convenience to pay the required application fee. Thereafter he/she can submit the form and take the printout of the complete application form.
Applicants are advised to fill the particulars in the UP ITI application form 2023 carefully as incorrect information will lead to the cancellation of the application form. The information in the application form has to be filled in Capital Letters (in English) and Numbers only and it needs to be submitted before the last date.
Latest: UP ITI 2023 application form is available till 10th July 2023.
Table of Contents
How to Fill the UP ITI Application Form 2023?
Candidates are requested to note down the details that they need to fill in the application form .The details to be mentioned in the form are as follow –
- Personal Details – Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Spouse’s Name (if any), DOB, Gender, Category etc.
- Aadhar Number
- Domicile Details – Home District, Home Tehsil, Home Block, Address etc.
- Educational Qualification Details
Candidates can refer the following table for the eligibility criteria code as per their qualification –
|Passed class 8th||1|
|Passed class 10th||2|
|Passed class 10th with Hindi as compulsory subject||3|
|Passed class 10th with Mathematics and Science Subjects||4|
|Passed class 10th with Mathematics & Science subjects ( with minimum 40% aggregate Marks as well as in individual subjects)||5|
|Passed class 10th with PCM as compulsory subjects||6|
|Passed class 12th or equivalent ( with minimum height 165cm ,Weight 52kgs,Chest 81cms –with inhalation 85 cms ,Physical Fitness certificate from a Doctor with registered MBBS Degree)||7|
- Aspirants will be able to see only those courses to which they satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria. Hence they must fill the details carefully.
- Applicants are further instructed to fill the form as per their eligibility since during the course of selection; they’ll be required to produce the proof of their education.
- Candidates passed from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan , Allahabad are not eligible to appear for the UP ITI admission.
- The candidate must have passed high school or equivalent exam from the UP Board. In case the candidate is applying with the equivalent exam then he/she must show the certificate of equivalency to selected state ITI.
Name of Previous ITI: If a candidate has studied in any ITI in past, then he/she must fill the name of that ITI in the respective column
Name of Trade in Previous ITI: In this column the applicants will be required to fill the Trade which they have studied in the previous ITI (If any).
Photograph: The scanned copy of latest passport size photo will required to be uploaded by the candidate. The size of the scanned image should not be more than 50Kb and the format must be .jpg or .jpeg.
Signature: Apart from the photograph the applicant must upload a scanned image of signature as well. The maximum size allowed for the scanned signature will be 50 KB.
Applied Course Group under UP ITI
Course Group A: In case the candidate is willing to apply for the trades under course Group A, then he/she will be required to select the course group A and choose maximum 10 trades in 6 institutes under 3 districts
Course Group B: Select course group B for the trades under Group B. Similarly to the Group A, the candidates will be allowed to choose 10 trades in 6 institutes under 3 districts.
Note: The candidate will also be allowed to choose both course Group A and B. There will be list of ITIs under every district name; candidates may add the ITI by clicking on “+” button.
The reservation will be provided at different levels as given below, the candidates have to select the respective category for reservation while filling the application form.
- Reservation at the Home development block level
- Reservation at Home Tehsil level
- Reservation at Home District level
- Reservation at Home state level
Preference for selection in UP ITI
Certain preference in selection will be given to the following candidates
- State level Athlete or sportsperson.
- Dependent son, unmarried or widow daughter of ITI employee.
- Dependent son, unmarried or widow daughter of VPPUP employee.
- Nominated candidates from industry (working in an industry for more than 2 years and nominated by industry for further training).
Note: The applicants are requested to verify the details entered the UP ITI application form 2023 carefully before submitting as no modifications will be allowed later.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here