Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) might release ISI 2023 application form in the 1st week of March 2023 for admission to various UG, PG and research courses. The application forms will be available only in online mode through the official portal i.e. https://www.isical.ac.in/~admission/.
Candidates from outside of India will be required to contact the Dean’s office at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the admission. The eligible candidates have to fill and submit the application form before the last date. In this article, we are providing details about ISI 2023 application form for the aspiring candidates.
Table of Contents
ISI Schedule 2023
The tentative dates of ISI admission 2023 are given below:
|Starting of online application form submission||March 2023|
|Last date to submit online application form||March 2023|
|ISI Entrance Exam||March 2023- JRF-Computer Science
May 2023- all other subjects
ISI 2023 Application Procedure
The candidates will be able to access the online application through the official portal. A direct link to the application form will be made available on this page as soon as it gets released by the institute. The ISI prospectus is also available at the official website; aspirants are advised to read it carefully before applying.
Don’t forget to ensure your eligibility before you apply for the ISI 2023 entrance exam.
- First of all, the eligible candidates have to register as a new user and create an account for themselves.
- Now, candidates have to login to the created account in order to access the application form.
- Fill the required personal, educational and contact details in the application form.
- The scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature needs to be uploaded by the candidates in the application form.
- The size of scanned photograph and signature should be less than 50 KB and 30 KB respectively.
- The format of scanned images should be any one of bmp, gif, png, jpg and jpeg.
- Check the preview of duly filled application form and verify the details entered.
- After submitting the application form, the candidates have to submit the required application fee.
- Please remember that the application fee will be updated in the system after two working days.
- Take a printout of duly filled application form and fees receipt for the future requirement.
ISI Application Fee
The application fees for different categories are as follows:
|Category of Applicants||Application Fee|
|General||Rs. 1000 /-|
|SC, ST, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), PWD||Rs. 500 /-|
Note: Fixed Bank charges will also be applicable along with the Application fee. The application fee can be verified at the ISI Admission Portal, two working days after the date of Payment.
Mode of Payment
- The online application fee should be submitted through the State Bank of India Collect website.
- The candidate can use a debit card, credit card or net banking for online application fee submission.
- Apart from the online method, the applicant can also pay the application fee by challan for cash payment at State Bank of India Branch.