Candidates can download the ISI admit card 2019 by visiting the official website of the Indian Statistical Institute. The admit card is an important document and without it, candidates will not be permitted to appear for the exam. Only those candidates can download the hall tickets who have successfully submitted the application form for the exam.
The admit card should be preserved till the admission process is finished. Applicants need to make sure that the admit card is not damaged/mutilated or else it will become invalid. They should go through the details printed on the ISI Admit card 2019 thoroughly. If they encounter any mismatch in the details then they must inform the authority immediately.
News: The admit card for ISI entrance exam 2019 will be available from 15th April 2019.
ISI Admit card Important Dates
|ISI Admit card releasing||15th April 2019|
|Exam Date||5th May 2019|
ISI Admit Card 2019- Important Instructions
- The authority will release the hall tickets of ISI exam most probably in the 2nd week of April 2019.
- Candidates can download the admit card only through the official website. No admit card shall be sent to the candidates through post or any other means.
- The admit card should be kept safely till the admission process is over.
- Damaged or mutilated admit card will not be accepted by the authority and in such case, the candidates won’t be allowed to take the exam.
- Candidates will be given the entry to the exam hall only if they show the admit card and a valid ID proof to the authority present at the venue.
- The valid ID proof includes the documents such as Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID card, Driving License, Passport, Bank Passbook etc.
- The exam center should be carefully checked and the candidates should reach the exam center an hour prior to the exam to avoid unfortunate circumstances.
- If the applicants find any sort of discrepancy in the hall ticket, they must contact the authority immediately without further delay.
Details printed on the Admit card
Here are the details that the candidates should look for in the ISI admit card 2019-
Applicant’s name, Father’s name, Roll number, Category, Gender, DOB, Exam date and time, Exam Center address, Photograph and General instructions.
How to Download the ISI Admit card?
Candidates need to follow the step by step procedure given below to download the admit card of ISI exam-
- Go to the official website or click on the link provided here.
- Enter your username and password to login into the website.
- Click on the “download hall ticket” tab on the screen.
- The admit card will be presented on the computer screen in PDF file format.
- Download it and check the details.
- Take a few printout copies of the hall ticket downloaded from the internet and preserve it for future use.
The exam will be conducted in these cities- Aizawl, Bangalore, Agartala, Ahmadabad, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Imphal, Kanpur, Cochin, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Dibrugarh, Dimapur, Durgapur, Guntur, Guwahati, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Hyderabad, Indore, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Malda, Mangalore, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Silchar, Siliguri, Surat, Tezpur, Varanasi & Vijayawada.
Exam Pattern for ISI Exam
Here is the concise exam pattern for the ISI Examination-
|Exam Mode||Offline (pen and paper based)|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions and Descriptive types|
|Total No. of Questions||30 Questions|