ISBR Business School, Bangalore has announced notification regarding admission to PGDM and MBA program for the upcoming session. PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) is being offered at its Bangalore campus, whereas the MBA (Master of Business Administration) program at its Chennai and Bangalore campus. If you are interested with ISBR, Bangalore MBA/PGDM admission then I’d recommend you to read this article as here candidates can gather all possible information associated with ISBR, Bangalore MBA/PGDM admission such as its eligibility criteria, how to apply, important dates, selection procedure etc.
ISBR, Bangalore MBA/PGDM Admission Important Dates
Last date to apply for ISBR, Bangalore MBA/PGDM admission: —
ISBR, Bangalore MBA/PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates would be able to collect all related information of ISBR, Bangalore MBA/PGDM admission from here.
- Candidates having bachelor’s or master’s degree with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for ISBR, Bangalore MBA/PGDM admission.
- Candidates should have appeared in the CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ PGCET/ ICET & any other state level entrance examination along with a genuine considerable score.
How to Apply for ISBR, Bangalore MBA/PGDM Admission?
- Candidates are allowed to apply in online mode as per their convenience.
- Candidates are also welcome to download the application form from the official website.
- Thereafter, candidates need to send the ISBR, Bangalore MBA/PGDM admission application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1000/- to either Chennai or Bangalore campus as per their preference.
- It is necessary to obtain the demand draft in favour of “ISBR” payable at Bangalore/ Chennai.
ISBR, Bangalore Selection Procedure for MBA/PGDM Program
Candidate’s selection will be on the basis of group test, written test and personal interview.