Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) will invite the applications of all the eligible candidates for its common entrance test for LLB 2019 or IPU CET Law 2019. It is an offline exam that will offer admissions to 5 years integrated degree programmes such as BA LLB and BBA LLB.
Candidates getting qualified in IPU CET Law 2019 will be given admission to the eight colleges affiliated with GGSIPU. Interested candidates can apply from 3rd week of February 2019 tentatively. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying.
Highlights on IPU CET Law
|Name of examination||Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test for law admissions|
|Popularly known as||IPUCET Law|
|Conducting body||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)|
|Courses offered||BA LLB and BBA LLB|
|Application fee||Rs 1000/-|
|Exam date||May 2019|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Exam duration||2.30 hours|
|Total seats||1700 seats (for BA LLB)and 660 seats (BBA LLB)|
IPU CET Law 2019 Important dates
The exam calendar for this exam is as follows:
|Important Event||Tentative Date|
|Releasing of official notification||1st week of Feb. 2019|
|Application form submission begins||3rd Week of Feb. 2019|
|Application ends||1st week of May 2019|
|Publication of admit card||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of May 2019|
|IPU CET Law 2019 result||Last week of May 2019|
In order to apply for IPU CET Law 2019 candidates are required to fulfill eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 board exam with English as a compulsory subject from a recognized institution.
- At least 50% of aggregate marks is required at 10+2 level.
- As per the orders of the High court, there is no age limit to appear in this exam.
IPU CET Law 2019 Application form: How to apply?
- Candidates willing to appear in IPU CET Law 2019 have to register themselves online by submitting personal details such as name, date of birth, mobile number and email id.
- Always remember to note down the user id and password generated, as this will be required while download the admit card.
- After submitting the applications form an online application fee of Rs. 1000 /- needs to be remitted.
- Applicants need to submit application form and fees before the last date (expected to be in the 3rd week of February 2019).
- A printout of finally submitted application form should be taken for future references.
Admit card will be issued by the authorities in the 2nd week of May 2019 tentatively. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website by entering their user id and password. A valid id proof along with the admit card will be required at the exam center. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam without an admit card.
IP CET Law 2019 exam pattern is given in the table below:
|Mode of Exam||Pen and Paper Mode|
|Total No. of Questions||150 questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple-choice Questions will be asked|
|Examination Duration||2 hours and 20 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||4 Marks will be given for a correct answer|
|Negative Marking||1 Mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer|
IPU CET Law Result 2019
GGIPU will declare the result in the final week of May 2019. University will also publish a merit list along with the IPU CET 2019 scorecard. Through the scorecard, candidates will be able to check their All India rank in the merit list. After publishing the result university will also declare cut off or the qualifying marks. Admission will be granted on the basis of this cut off and merit list.
Final admission will be done in the month of June 2019 through IPU CET Law counseling 2019. Counseling procedure involves registration for the participation in the counseling, locking of seat choices, submission of fees and document verifications. After three round of counseling, a spot round of counseling might be conducted depending upon the availability of seats.