Possibly, IPMAT aspirants can find its application form in the month of February. The application form must be filled by candidates in the appropriate format and by entering only genuine information. Payment of application fee is also a crucial part of the application. IPMAT is organized for aspirants looking for admission to undergraduate management programme at IIM Indore. In this post, we are elaborating here the best possible info related to the application procedure. Candidates are instructed to follow the details mentioned in this article during application.
Process of Filling the Application Form – IPMAT
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of IIM (Indian Institute of Management) Indore.
- Before start the application procedure, candidates are advised to go through the prospectus for important instructions.
- By following the instructions mentioned on the prospectus, you can proceed with filling up the application form.
- After filling up the form, the same needs to be submitted to IIM Indore before the notified deadline.
- Candidates are also required to do the payment of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for ST/SC/DA category candidates) through demand draft or bank challan.
- Attested copies of all required certificates must be enclosed with application form.
- It is essential to submit reserve category certificate for applicants belonging SC/ST/DA category.
Application Fee – IPMAT
The respective authority has notified the application fee as Rs. 1000/- for unreserved category candidates and Rs.500/- for SC, ST and DA category candidates. Demand draft should be attached with the application form while sending it to the respective authority. Only successfully registered candidates are eligible to appear in the test.
Before submitting the application form, kindly ensure that no fake information should be furnished by you. In case of any fake information, your application is liable to get cancelled by the conducting authority.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here