Table of Contents
- Name of the Institute/University: Institute of Technology and Management Aligarh
- Type of Institute: Private
- Courses Offered: Various UG, PG and Doctorate courses in Engineering and Management
- Established in: 2008
- Campus Location: Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
- Accredited by/Affiliations:Approved by AICTE, Min. of HRD, Govt. of India & affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow
About Institute of Technology and Management Aligarh
The Institute of Technology and Management Aligarh was established with the aim to offer quality programmes in Engineering, Management and polytechnic. There are various disciplines which candidates can take admission in the institute to pursue for. The institute has been accredited by the ‘All India Council for Technical Education’, New Delhi (AICTE). It has got the affiliation from the A P J Abdul Kalam University, Lucknow. The College commenced in the Academic Session 2008-09.
Institute of Technology and Management Campus Details
The ITM is located adjacent to the Aligarh –Palwal-Delhi Road, Karma, Aligarh (UP). ITM campus has been set at a distance of 8 km from the main city of Aligarh at such a location which is green and pollution free. The ITM campus has fully developed separate independent buildings and academic facilities.
Courses Offered by the ITM Aligarh
- B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology) in (Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology) through lateral entry
- M.Tech. (Master of Technology)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, International Business Management
- Polytechnic – 1st year and second year
- Diploma in Mechanical Engg.
- Diploma in Automobile Engg.
- Diploma in Electrical Engg.
ITM Aligarh Admission Process
- Candidates need to have qualified the higher secondary level exam from a recognised board at least with 50% to take admission in the B.Tech. programme. The SC and ST candidates will be eligible for admission with 45%.
- To be eligible for admission into the MB programme, candidates need to have qualified the graduation at least with 50% marks. Candidates of SC and ST category will be eligible for admission with 45% marks.
- The candidate must have passed the10th standard exam with at least 50% marks in the secondary school exam with at least 50% marks which will be 45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST Category.
ITM Aligarh Fee structure
For the fee details of all the courses offered by the institute, candidates can see the official website. The fee structure will be different for all the courses of management, engineering and polytechnic.
Facilities available in the ITM Aligarh
- ITM are spacious and scientifically designed Lecture Theatre equipped with specialised teaching aids such as LCD projectors
- Offline and online library with reference material, journals, magazines, periodicals, on-line resources, and highly respectable databases like Pro Quest for research
- Computer Center & Laboratory
- Cafeteria with a built-up area of 8000 sqm. ft. for buzzing with students’ chuckles and laughter and socialising
- State –of-the –art auditorium with a seating capacity of 1000 for seminars and guest lectures
- Institute has a state of the art gym with modern workout machine
- The college has one of the most sophisticated and well-managed transport systems for its faculty and student throughout the city
- Sports facility for the indoor and outdoor games
- Separate hostel facility both for boys and girls
The T&P Cell of the institute takes care of the placement of the candidates and works as an interface between the industry and the students. Students get the industry exposure through the guest lecture and seminar which are organised under the auspices of the T&P Cell. All students have to pass through the Industrial training for the duration of 5 weeks so that they get the corporate exposure.
ITM Contact Details
Karma, Aligarh – 282001
|Toll-free SMS number
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here