The details are associated with the Institute of Public Enterprise PGDM admission which includes its application form, important dates, how to apply, selection procedure etc. The institute is offering PGDM program in Retail Marketing (RM), general, Banking, International Business (IB), Insurance & Financial services (BIF) and Human Resource Management (HRM) for the upcoming session. Candidates who have secured percentile of 70 and its above in XAT/ CAT/ GMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA can avail the advantages of merit scholarship worth Rs. 75000/-.
Institute of Public Enterprise PGDM Admission Important Dates
Last date for receipt of application form: —
Please take care of deadline for submission of application form as we have specified above.
Institute of Public Enterprise PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for Institute of Public Enterprise PGDM admission candidates must need to follow the criteria as we have furnished below:
- Candidates should have completed bachelor’s degree along with 50% marks or its equivalent from any deemed university or any other recognized university or hold its equivalent qualification should be recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. Candidates belonging to ST/SC/PC category need to secure at least 45% marks.
- Candidates of final year are eligible to apply but they are restricted to submit their necessary documents within four weeks from the commencement of the course.
- Candidates need to appear in the admission tests namely XAT/ CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA.
How to Apply for Institute of Public Enterprise PGDM Admission?
- Candidates are required to apply in online mode.
- Candidates are also eligible to download the application form.
- Candidates need to send the filled in application form to the Admissions Unit, IPE, Survey No.1266, Shamirpet Village & Mandal, RR Dist, Hyderabad – 500 101, India” including demand draft of Rs.500/-. The draft should be drawn in favour of Institute of Public Enterprise, payable at Hyderabad. Or
- Candidates are also allowed to mail the scanned copy of printed application form to [email protected].
Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE), Hyderabad Selection Procedure for PGDM Program
- Candidates first need to appear in any national level admission tests such as XAT/ CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/GMAT.
- Thereafter, the shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and personal interview which will be organized at IPE and other major cities. The PI and GD will be held during February-March, 2016. Final selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the admission test, GD, Personal Interview and academic record.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here