Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar has invited application for candidates interested to get admission into PhD program offered in several disciplines for the academic session. If you are one of the interested applicants then you can apply before November. For your convenience we are furnishing here all possible info associated to Institute of Life Sciences PhD admission such as its application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important dates etc.
Table of Contents
Institute of Life Sciences PhD Admission Important Dates
Below you can check all important dates associated to Institute of Life Sciences PhD Admission 2017. Candidates are restricted to follow the important dates as mentioned below.
- Last date for receipt of the application form: November
- List of short-listed candidates will be displayed: November
- Interview gets conducted on: December
Institute of Life Sciences PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria
You need to check whether you’re eligible or not by going through the information furnished below. Candidates who are not eligible are not allowed to apply.
- Candidates should have acquired at least 60% marks or its equivalent grade point in Sc. (any branch of science)/ M.Pharm/ M. Tech/M.V.Sc. or equivalent qualification.
- Candidates who have cleared CSIR/UGC-lectureship or CSIR/UGC-JRF or ICMRJRF or UGC-RGNF or DBT-JRF or DST-INSPIRE or ICAR-NET or GATE.
How to Apply for ILS, Bhubaneswar PhD Admission?
Please have a look on the ILS, Bhubaneswar admission procedure for PhD. We are trying here to provide you every fractional detail related to ILS, Bhubaneswar PhD admission procedure:
- Candidates need to visit the official website in order to download the application form.
- Applicants also need to send a non-refundable demand draft of Rs. 500/- along with the application form. The demand draft should be in favor of “Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar” payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Candidates belong to SC/ST category are exempted from submitting the application fee.
- The address where candidates need to send the application form is:
The Director, Institute of Life Sciences,
Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023.
ILS Bhubaneswar Selection Procedure
Candidates should have cleared CSIR/UGC-lectureship or CSIR/UGC-JRF or ICMRJRF or UGC-RGNF or DBT-JRF or DST-INSPIRE or ICAR-NET or GATE. They should have cleared one of these exams not before than December. List of shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.