Table of Contents
|Name of the Institute/University||Institute Of Management and Information Technology Cuttack|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Courses Offered||Engineering and Technology Courses in several disciplines|
|Campus Location||Cuttack, Odisha, India|
|Accredited by/Affiliations||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Union Grant Commission (UGC)|
The Institute of Management and Information Technology (IMIT), which was earlier known as the ‘College of Accountancy and Management Studies’ (CAMS), Cuttack, offers various professional and technical courses at the Masters level. IMIT has got the name as one of the renowned institutes amongst all the institutes of the state of Odisha. Candidates, who are eligible, can apply to take admission in the institute.
IMIT offers Post Graduate and Research programmes in computer science and Business Administration. The institute’s campus is located at Jobra, Cuttack. This is a small town which is located on the bank of the river Mahanadi. Cuttack is known to be the twin city of Odisha’s capital Bhubaneswar, it has large scale industries, central and state public sector undertakings and technical institutions. All such industries provide grand opportunities to the students for project work, practical training and research. Candidates, who wish to pursue the Masters degree from IMIT, can get all the information about the Institute Of Management and Information Technology Cuttack Admission in the given post.
Eligibility Criteria for Courses Offered by IMIT
|S.No.||Name of the Course||Admission Criteria||Qualifying entrance Exam|
Any graduation or equivalent with Mathematics at +2 or +3 level
|OJEE (Odisha Joint Entrance Exam)|
|2.||MBA||Any graduate (pass or appeared, appearing) with minimum 50% at graduation a are eligible to take admission in two-yearfull-time M.B.A. programme||OJEE(Odisha Joint Entrance Exam)|
|3.||MBA Part-time ( MBA PT)||
Any graduate with 50% marks in aggregate with minimum 2 years work experience after graduation in Supervisory capacity in any organization OR
Practicing professionals with 50% marks in aggregate with two years’ experience are also eligible.
OJEE qualified candidates OR
Those who have passed or appeared in the MCA examination from a recognized University with CGPA 6.5 or 60% marks
|OJEE (Odisha Joint Entrance Exam)|
- Aspirants, who are looking for admission in IMIT will be required to apply for admission through the online application form.
- The IMIT application form will be available on the official website of the institute which is ‘www.imit.ac.in’.
- Candidates need to download the application form from the website.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 200 while posting or sending the duly filled application form.
- The application fee will be paid by the candidates through the Demand Draft which must be favour of IMIT, Cuttack payable at Cuttack.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form
There are some essential certificates’ photocopies which candidates need to attach with the application form. The list of all such documents have been given in the following points:
- Copies of certificates and mark sheets of all exams starting from HSC
- Four passport size photographs
- Work Experience Certificate
- No objection certificate from Employer
|S.No.||Name of the Course||Fee structure|
|1.||MCA||Rs. 33,400 Per Annum|
|2.||MBA||Rs. 33,400 Per Annum|
|3.||M-TECH(IT/CS)||Rs. 33,400 Per Annum|
|4.||MBA Part-time ( MBA PT)||Rs. 26,000/- for the firstyear and 23,000/- per annum for the rest two years|
Facilities in the Institute
- Well accomplished and knowledgeable faculty
- Well-equipped Windows,Linux Lab and Microprocessor Lab
- Separate hostel facility
- Canteen and Cafeteria are in the campus premises
- Mess facility
- Library with the plenty of books along with the magazines and e-journals
- Auditorium / Seminar Hall
- Department-wise Labs and training rooms equipped with latest technical gadgets and equipment
- Anti-ragging committee
IMIT has its separate cell which looks after the placements, training, Educational tours and other personality development programs of the candidates. The Training & Placement cell of the department ensures that all the candidates get placed before they pass out from the institute.
|Address||IMIT (Institute Of Management and Information Technology)
Post-SCB Medical Post Office,
Cuttack – 753007