The article is briefing you information associated with Indian Institute of Finance MBF admissions which includes its application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important dates etc. The admission notification has recently announced by the Indian Institute of Finance (IIF), Greater Noida for two years full-time Management of Business Finance (MBF) program for the upcoming session.
Indian Institute of Finance MBF Admissions Important Dates
Deadline for receiving of filled in application form: —
Indian Institute of Finance MBF Admissions Eligibility Criteria
For getting admission to MBF program offered at Indian Institute of Finance, Greater Noida candidates must need to fulfill the criteria as specified below:
- Candidates should have completed bachelor’s degree with any discipline from a recognized university belong to India or Foreign along with obtaining at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/OBC/ST).
- Appearing graduation candidates are also welcome to apply but their admission will be on provisional basis. Once they have cleared their graduation degree with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/OBC/ST), admission of respective candidates will be approved. Candidates must need to submit the requisite certificates before 1st semester exam.
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Finance MBF Admissions?
- Candidates can apply in online mode.
- Application form can be also downloaded from the official website.
- The concerned authority has specified the application fee as Rs. 1250/-.
- Finally the filled in application form needs to sent to the “Administrative officer, Indian Institute of Finance, 45A, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, NCR, UP 201308, INDIA ” via speed post/registered post.
Indian Institute of Finance, Greater Noida Selection Procedure for MBF Program
Candidate’s performance in XAT / CAT / AIMAT / GMAT/ C-MAT (AICTE) /GRE (USA) and interview will be considered to get admission to regular program. Candidates who will clear the written test will be called interview process.