Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 application form is releasing on 11th May 2022. Admission into 4-year B.Sc Nursing course in the Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services is done on the basis of nursing entrance exam, followed by interview and medical exam. This exam is also known as MNS nursing 2022. The online entrance exam will be conducted tentatively in the last week of July 2022. Candidates can find the detailed information related to the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 form this article.
Latest: Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 application form will be released on 11th May 2022.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Overview
|Name of the exam||Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Nursing Exam|
|Also Known as||MNS Nursing|
|Who conducts the exam?||DGMS, Indian Army|
|Courses||Army nursing program|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Name of institute||Proposed no. of seats|
|CON, AFMC Pune||40|
|CON, CH (EC) Kolkata||30|
|CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|CON, CH (CC) Lucknow||40|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||40|
On successful completion of online payment a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated that should be noted by the candidates.
No requests regarding change of allotted exam centre from any candidate will be accepted.
Candidates must note that no admit card will be sent to them through post or courier and should only be downloaded by the candidates from official website.
A special Selection Medical Board will be set up for conducting the medical test of the shortlisted candidates.
The selected candidates not in possession of important documents at the time of reporting to the institution, their admission is liable to be cancelled.
The selected candidates shall execute an Agreement/Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service.
In the event of withdrawal from the course, termination of training or refusal to accept Commission in the MNS, the candidates will have to refund the Bond money.
In case of any query, the candidates can contact the helpdesk through the telephone number 011 23092294.
MNS 2022 Important Dates
Check below the tentative dates related to Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 in the table below:
|Release of official notification||Released|
|Commencement of application process||11th May 2022|
|Last date for application submission||31st May 2022|
|Availability of admit cards||To be updated|
|Examination date||To be updated|
|Declaration of result||To be updated|
|Date of interview||To be updated|
|Medical examination||To be updated|
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 exam are provided below:
|Nationality||Candidates of Indian nationality can only apply.|
|Age||The lower age limit for the candidates is 17 years and upper age limit is 25 years.|
|Gender||Only female candidates who are unmarried/ divorcee/ legally separated or widow without encumbrances are eligible.|
|Qualification||A pass in class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English scoring not less than 50% marks is required.|
|Physical standard||Minimum height of the candidates should be 152 cm.
A relaxation of 4 cm will be given to the North Eastern candidates, i.e. such candidates should have minimum height 148 cm.
|Medical standard||Candidates must be medically fit in order to pursue the course.|
|Other||The qualifying exam should be passed in the very first attempt.
Candidates appearing in the class 12th exam in the year 2022 can apply too.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form
The application form for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 will be released in online mode on 11th May 2022. Candidates can obtain the application form from the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Candidates need to provide their personal details such as name, category, date of birth, nationality, email address, mobile number, etc in the application form.
- Academic details of the candidates related to the qualifying exam such as board name, year of passing, marks secured, etc will also be asked in the form.
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature of the candidate need to be uploaded in the form.
- After providing all the details in the form, the candidates can submit it along with the specified application fee.
- The candidates are required to take a printout of the submitted application fee and keep it safe with them.
- The application fee for the B.Sc Nursing exam will be Rs. 750/-.
- Candidates can make payment of the application fee online using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
MNS 2022 Exam Pattern
The basic overview of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam pattern 2022 is provided below:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Exam duration: 90 minutes
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Important topics: General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry & General Intelligence
- No. of questions: 50 questions each from General English, General Intelligence and science(biology, physics, and chemistry)
- Total marks: 150 marks
- Negative marking: NO
- The admit card to appear in the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam 2022 will be released on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Applicants can download their admit card using their application number and date of birth.
- It is mandatory to carry a printout of the downloaded admit card to the exam center or else the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Along with the admit card, the candidate should also carry a valid photo identity proof with them.
- The admit card should be kept safe by the candidates till the whole process of admission is over.
- The entrance exam result will be declared online and the candidates can check it by visiting the official website.
- Based on the marks obtained in the exam, a merit list of the candidates will be prepared by the authorities.
- As per their names in the merit list, the candidates will be called to attend the interview round.
MNS Interview & Medical Exam 2022
- Shortlisted candidates need to appear for the interview as per the schedule communicated in time.
- Those who clear the interview round as well, such candidates will have to appear for the medical examination.
- Only the candidates who clear the medical exam will be selected for granting admissions.
- Prior to admission, the eligibility and documents of the candidates will also be verified.
- Final admission to the candidates will be given to the candidates as per their ranking and choice provided at the time of interview.
Question 1: Is there any way I can make submission of application form offline?
Answer: No. The application form can only be submitted through mode. There is no provision for the candidates to send hard copy of their application form through any method.
Question 2: What are the exam centers for appearing in the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam?
Answer: The entrance test is proposed to be conducted in the following cities:
Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Ezhimala, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram and Wellington
Question 3: What if I am declared unfit for selection? Can I appeal somewhere?
Answer: Candidates declared unfit in medical examination will be informed about their medical status, including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL/ REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD by the President of the Selection Medical Board (SMB).