Here are some important information for candidates claiming to belong to the reserved category, please go through the same if you are from reserved category candidates:
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category need to submit the caste certificates. Format of caste certificate for SC/ST category candidates will be uploaded here after release of ASRB NET 2016 official notification.
- Candidates claiming to belong to the OBC category candidates need to submit OBC category certificate in the prescribed format obtained from the competent authority. If you do not submit the same then you won’t be able to avail the benefits recommended for OBC category candidates. Actual format of OBC category certificate will be uploaded after release of the official notification. OBC category certificate submitted in any other format rather than the prescribed one won’t be considered.
- Candidates who belong to Person with Disability (PwD) category will be required to submit medical certificate according to the format prescribed by the respective authority. Recommended format will be uploaded here after release of ASRB NET 2016 official notification.
- Candidates claiming for ICAR/SAU employee also need to submit the necessary certificate in the recommended format. The format will be available only after announcement of its official notification.
Attempts Rule for ARS 2016
- Number of attempts specified for appearing in ARS 2016 is six for candidates belonging to unreserved category and in-service individuals of I.C.A.R.
- Number of attempts for OBC and PwD category applicants is limited to
- There is no attempt criteria have specified for SC/ST category applicants by the respective authority.
*Attempts in Agricultural Research Service Examination (ARS) made by candidates before 2011 will not be taken into consideration.
Get ASRB NET,Exam Updates through e-mail, by entering your details below.
Attempts Rule for NET 2016
Number of attempts specified for all category candidates excluding SC/ST category is limited to 5.
* Attempts in National Eligibility Test (NET) made by candidates before 2012 will not be taken into consideration.