WBJEE EVETS Application Form 2021: The article is useful for candidates who are planning to apply for WBJEE EVETS. In this article, we are sharing here details related to its application form submission procedure. Submission of application is excessively essential if you’d like to appear in the test. WBJEE EVETS application will be accessible from March 2021. Therefore, this is the right time to collect all its associated information.
Table of Contents
Important Things to be Noted
- The mode of availability of the WBJEE EVETS application form is online only.
- Please ensure that you are filling the right application through the official of WBJEEB.
- Candidates must keep in mind that all the communications from the exam conducting authority will be made through email ID and phone number only. Hence, candidates are instructed to provide genuine information in the form.
- Candidates must read the guidelines of online application before they apply for WBJEE EVETS.
- Information such as candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth, mother’s name, email ID and mobile number, once entered, won’t be changed further under normal circumstances. Unfortunately, if mistakes have been committed then candidates have to visit the board’s office along with original documents for making necessary corrections.
- Do not submit any duplicate application.
- Do not share your login credentials such as application number, password, security question/answer with anyone else.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of their signature, photograph and left thumb impression in the form.
- If you have committed any sort of mistakes in any of the above-mentioned documents then you’ll be notified by email or phone. You have to make necessary corrections within one day.
- Do not wait for the last date of submission of the application form in order to avoid technical failure.
Important Highlights of EVETS
- The application form is accessible from its official website.
- The application process is accompanied by three major steps; entering personal information, image uploading and finally payment of fee.
- After entering the personal information, candidates will be redirected to the image uploading procedure.
- Once the documents uploading process has ended up, candidates will be redirected to fee payment procedure.
- After fee payment, a confirmation page will be generated. Candidates are required to take print out of the same.
- Candidates do not require of sending any documents through post.
What You Need to Do After Submission of the Personal Details?
- Post submission of personal details, a unique 7-digit numeric application number will be generated.
- Candidates need to login on the official website by entering that application number and date of birth.
- After login, now view and edit the application details if necessary.
- Upload the signature and photograph as prescribed.
- Take printout of e-challan.
- Take printout of the conformation page.
Image Uploading Information
All applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format only. We are sharing below details related to size and dimension of documents needs to be uploaded.
|Signature||3 kb to 30 kb||3.5cm *1.5 cm|
|Photograph||10 kb to 100 kb||4.5cm*3.5cm|
|Left Thumb Impression (LTI)||3 kb to 30 kb||4.5cm*3.5cm|
Payment of Fee
The application fee specified for WBJEE EVETS is Rs. 500/- and it can be paid by using the credit card/debit card/net banking/Allahabad Bank e-challan. After obtaining the e-challan candidates are required to go to the nearest bank having core banking service. Once you have made the payment, you need to login to your account and upload payment related details such as Journal Number, Branch Name and Date etc.
Printout of the Confirmation Page
After uploading the necessary details, a confirmation page will be generated. Candidates are required to preserve the confirmation page till the admission procedure gets completed.
Correction of WBJEE EVETS Application Form
- Information furnished once in the application form won’t be changed under normal circumstances.
- If anyone finds the necessity of making a correction in the form then he/she personally has to visit the board’s office along with original documents before the deadline of application.
- Confirmation page, rank card, admit card etc. will be issued to candidates according to the details furnished by them in the form.