IIT Ropar M.Tech Admission 2021: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Ropar will invite applications from eligible candidates for admission to postgraduate programme for academic year 2021 which commence from June onwards.
Only GATE qualified candidates will be eligible to apply for M.Tech admission. Candidates seeking admissions to M.Tech programmes must fill and submit their application before the due date. It is expected that the IIT Ropar M.Tech admission 2021 online application will available probably from March 2021.
IIT Ropar also provides M.S by Research courses in Computer Science Engineering and Electrical Engineering. Candidates can get the complete information about IIT Ropar M.Tech admission 2021 from the post mentioned below in this page.
Table of Contents
Post graduate courses available at IIT Ropar:
- MS in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering
- Tech in Mechanical Engineering
IIT Ropar M.Tech Admission 2021 Important dates (tentative)
|1.||Online application process will commence from||March 2021|
|2.||Deadline for the submission of application form||April 2021|
|3.||Short listing of applicants||June 2021|
The prescribed eligibility criteria of IIT Ropar M.Tech admission are tabled below:
|Department Name||M.Tech Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanics and Design, Thermal Engineering,
|Applicants should have done B.Tech./B.E in Mechanical Engineering or related stream with valid GATE score in Mechanical Engineering.|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Computer science engineering||Applicants should have completed B.E/B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering or related fields with valid GATE score in CS and IT.
Candidates who completed B.Tech from any IITs with minimum CGPA 8.0 (7.5 for SC/ST) are exempted from GATE exam.
|Electrical Engineering||Power Engineering||Aspirants who passed B.E / B. Tech or M. Sc. in the relevant stream with valid GATE score in Electrical Engineering.|
IIT Ropar M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Form: How to Apply?
- Firstly, candidates have to register themselves online using their preferred username and a genuine Email ID.
- On the successful registration, candidate will get a confirmation mail with a validation link.
- Validate that link by clicking on it and then enter a password of your choice.
- After that, candidates can proceed to fill the form.
- Applicants are required to enter their personal as well educational details.
- They have to provide some other important details such as qualifying exam i.e. GATE details and professional experience etc.
- Candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph in.png, .jpg, .jpeg format as per prescribed size.
- Reconfirm all details given by you before submitting the application form.
- Submit the duly filled in form completed in all respects.
- Candidates are recommended to take printout of the filled form for future reference. There is no need to send any hard copy of document to IIT Ropar.
List of the documents to be uploaded with application Form
- Candidate’s Resume
- Self-Attested copies of GATE Score
- Self-Attested copies of the qualifying exam- semester wise mark sheet/ degree grade cards
- List of publications, if published any
Selection of candidates will be based on their GATE Score. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for personal interview. Some candidates may also have to appear for a written test (if required).
Weightage of marks given by Departmental Selection Committee for admission to IIT Ropar M.tech courses:
- Gate exam: 70% weightage
- Personal interview: 30% weightage
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here