IIT Patna M.Tech admission 2021: M.Tech admissions at Indian Institute of Technology Patna will be started from July 2021 and online application process for the same will commence from April 2021 onwards.
GATE qualified applicants, who are eligible as per the norms prescribed the admission authority, should submit IIT Patna M.Tech application form as per the scheduled date.
Interested candidates can check the complete details regarding IIT Patna M.Tech Admission 2021 including eligibility criteria, application, and selection procedure from the article mentioned below on this page.
Table of Contents
IIT Patna M.Tech Admission 2021 Important dates (tentative)
|1.||Online application process will commence from||April 2021|
|2.||Last date for the submission of online application form||April 2021|
|3.||Closing date for recipient of duly-filled application form||May 2021|
|4.||Written Test/Interview for M.Tech (Communication System Engineering) will conduct on||May 2021|
|5.||Written Test/Interview for M.Tech (Materials Sciences and Engineering) will conduct on||June 2021|
|6.||Written Test/Interview for M.Tech (Civil and Environmental) will organize on||May 2021|
|7.||M.Tech exam for (Computer Science)||May 2021|
Applicants need to satisfy the below eligibility conditions to get M.tech admission at IIT Patna.
- Candidates, who possess B.Tech/ B.E/M.Sc or any equivalent professional degree and obtained at least 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (50% or 6.0 CGPA in case of SC/ST category) in qualifying degree exam along with a valid GATE score, are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are graduated in B.E/B.Tech from any IIT with a minimum CPI of 8.0 are exempted from GATE examination.
IIT Patna M.Tech Admission 2021 Application form: How to apply?
Candidates can apply for IIT Patna M.Tech admission by following below steps:
- Before starting the application process, applicants must ensure that they are successfully meeting with the required eligibility norms.
- Candidates who want to apply more than one programme are needed to submit a separate application.
- Aspirants can obtain the application form online only from the official website of IIT Patna.
- Candidates need to furnish only correct personal, educational and other info in the form.
- Fill all the required fields in the application form carefully and correctly.
- Applicants should upload the scanned photograph in the appropriate field as per the given specifications.
- For successful application submission candidates have to deposit an applicable application fee i.e. Rs 300/- (Rs 150 for SC/ST/ Female category applicants) through online mode.
- Take the printout of the transaction.
- Submit the duly filled form completed in all respects and take a printout of the same.
- At last, send your application along with necessary copies of certificates and self-attested testimonials placed in an envelope superscribed with Application for M.Tech admission in “Name of the stream” to the below address:
“Assistant Registrar (Academic), Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Patliputra Colony, Patna – 800013, Bihar
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their combined performance in GATE exam, written test, and personal interview. Candidates who qualify the GATE exam will be invited for the personal interview based on their performance in GATE.