IIT Jodhpur M.Tech Admission 2021: Online applications for IIT Jodhpur M.Tech admission 2021 will be available from probably March 2021 and admission process will be held in June (tentatively).
Candidates seeking admission into M.Tech programme offered in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Energy, System Science and Information & Communication Technology should submit the IIT Jodhpur M.Tech admission 2021 application form before the due date.
Only GATE qualified candidates will be considered eligible for admission to M.Tech courses at IIT Jodhpur. For more details on Indian institute of technology Jodhpur candidates can go through the below mentioned post.
Table of Contents
IIT Jodhpur offers M.Tech Admissions in the following departments:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
IIT Jodhpur M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates (tentative)
|1.||Online application form will available from||Perhaps in March 2021|
|2.||Deadline for the submission of application form||March 2021|
|3.||Short-listing of applicants conduct on||April 2021|
|4.||Interview/ written test||Probably in June 2021|
Candidates must satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying. The IIT Jodhpur M.Tech admission eligibility criteria are listed below:
|Name of qualifying degree||Required Marks in Qualifying Degree||Other provisions|
|B.E. / B.Tech. or
|Minimum of 60% marks or
6.5/10 CPI (Cumulative Performance Index)or CGPA
|GATE score is mandatory|
|M.Sc. in Sciences||Minimum of 70% marks or
Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) /
Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) no less than 7.0 out of 10 scale
|GATE score is mandatory|
|B.Tech degree from any of the IITs||At least CGPA / CPI 8.0 out of 10 scale||Exempted from GATE score|
IIT Jodhpur M.Tech Admission 2021 Application form: How to apply?
- Aspirants have to first register themselves by entering some personal and academic details such as their name, course joining for, email ID, admission type and category.
- After the successful registration, a password and confirmation mail will be sent on candidate’s registered email ID.
- Candidates can login and access the application by using the same login details.
- Thereafter, applicants have to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph as per the prescribed format.
- For successful submission of application form applicants have to make the payment of applicable fee.
- After the submission of the application form, candidates are advised to print it and put their signature on the given space
- Send the duly filled form through post along with self-attested copies of supporting documents and payment slip to Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur.
The candidates from General and OBC category have to deposit Rs. 300/- as necessary application fee. For SC, ST, and PD candidates the application fee is Rs. 150. The payment of fee can be made through online mode.
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of GATE Score and their performance in personal interview or written test.