IIT Indore M.Tech admission 2021: GATE qualified candidates who are seeking PG admission in IITs across India can apply for IIT Indore where M.tech admission will commence from June tentatively.
The online applications for IIT Indore M.Tech Admission 2021 will available probably from April. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of GATE scores or a personal interview and a written test.
Interested and eligible candidates must fill and submit their IIT Indore M.Tech application form as per the scheduled date.
Complete details regarding Indian institute of Technology eligibility criteria, application procedure & selection process and admission dates can be checked on this webpage.
Table of Contents
IIT Indore M.Tech admission 2021 Important dates (tentative)
|1.||Online application process will commence from||April 2021|
|2.||Deadline for online application submission||April 2021|
|3.||Last date for the receiving of hardcopy of the application form along with all required enclosures||May 2021|
|4.||List of shortlisted applicants for counselling will be released on the official website of IIT Indore||June 2021|
|5.||New classes will be begun from||July 2021|
The details of IIT Indore eligibility criteria are listed below:
Eligibility for M.Tech in Material Science & Engineering
- Candidates should have done B.E/B.Tech with Metallurgy or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Material Science or Automobile Engineering or Chemical Engineering or MSc. in Chemistry or Physics or Material Science or Applied Electronics or its equivalent degree.
- They must pass the qualifying degree with scoring minimum of 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA (55% or 5.5 CGPA in case of SC/ST category)
- Applicants must possess a valid GATE score in relevant subject.
Eligibility for M.Tech in Communication and Signal Processing
- Candidates should have done B.Tech/ B.E or its equivalent degree with Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/ Telecommunication/Electrical.
- They must obtain minimum of 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA (55% or 5.5 CGPA in case of candidates from SC/ST category)
- GATE score in Electronic & Communication is mandatory.
Eligibility for M.Tech in Production & Industrial Engineering
- Applicants who have done B.E/B.Tech with Mechanical, Production, Materials and Metallurgy, Industrial, Automobile or Mechatronics, Manufacturing are eligible to apply.
- Candidates need to score minimum of 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA (55% or 5.5 CGPA in case of SC/ST candidates).
- Applicants should possess a genuine GATE score in Production and Industrial (PI) or Mechanical (ME) engineering.
IIT Indore Application Form: How to apply?
Application fee details
- Amount of Fees: Rs.800
- Mode of Payment: Bank transfer
- Type of Bank Account: Current
- Bank name: State Bank of India, Khandwa Road Branch, Indore
- Account Name: Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology Indore
- At first, aspirants should make the payment of applicable fee before starting the application fill in process.
- Applicants are needed to provide online payment transaction details of online payment in form before filling other details.
- They have to pay Rs.800/- as requisite fee through bank transfer before applying for the particular programme.
- After that, submit the application and must take its printout.
- Applicants should attach their recent passport size coloured photograph on the given space in the application form and put your signature properly in the prescribed space.
- Your application form should be enclosed in an envelope which superscribed with “Application for Admission In (name of the programme and discipline) for academic year 2018-19”.
- Send the duly filled form with GATE score card, self attested copies of related documents and transaction slip to the below address:
Indian Institute of Technology Indore
PACL Campus, 113/2-B (Opp. to Veterinary College), Village Hernia Khedi,
Indore-Mhow Road, Indore 453 446 (M.P.) India
Shortlisted GATE applicants will be selected for admission to M.Tech courses at IIT Indore as per their combined performance in GATE exam, interview and written test. GATE qualified applicants will be invited for appearing in written test and l interview based on their marks obtained in GATE exam.