IIT Gandhinagar M.Tech Admission 2021: Candidates can obtain the online application form for IIT Gandhinagar M.Tech Admission 2021 from March 2021. Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar is one of the reputed and top institutes in India. Interested candidates have to participate in an entrance test and interview round in order to get PG admission at IIT Gandhinagar. GATE qualified candidates will be eligible to get direct admission.
Through this article, candidates can check complete information on Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar M.Tech Admission 2021.
Table of Contents
The IIT Gandhinagar offers M.Tech courses in the following departments
- Civil Engineering (study areas: Geotechnical Engineering, Structural Engineering and Water-Resources Engineering)
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Chemical Engineering ( study areas: Colloids and Interfaces, Nanotechnology, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Polymers, Separation Processes, Process Control)
- Electrical Engineering ( study areas: Signal Processing, Microelectronics, Fiber Optics, Control Systems, Power Systems, VLSI Design, Electrical Machines, Biomedical Engineering)
- Mechanical Engineering ( study areas: Dynamics and Control, Thermal Science and Engineering, Solid Mechanics)
- Materials Science and Engineering (study areas: Nanomaterials, Metallurgy, Biomaterials)
- Biological Engineering
- Earth System Science
IIT Gandhinagar M.Tech Admission 2021 Important dates (Tentative)
Check the important dates related IIT M.Tech admission 2021 at Gandhinagar below:
|1.||Online application process will commence from||March 2021|
|2.||Deadline for submission of online application submission||April 2021|
|3.||List of shortlisted candidates for interview/test will release on||April 2021|
|4.||Date of test / interview||May 2021|
|5.||Admission will commence from||June 2021|
Applicants must satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying M.Tech admission at IIT. The important eligibility criteria of IIT Gandhinagar M.Tech admission are as follows:
- Candidates must have obtained at least of 55% marks or 5.5/10 in B.Tech/ B.E. / or equivalent in related branch. There will be a relaxation of 5% marks for candidates from SC/ST category.
- Applicants must possess a valid GATE score while appearing in written test and interview.
- Candidates, who have done B.Tech degree from any IITs with minimum CGPA/CPI of 8.0, are exempted from appearing in GATE exam.
IIT Gandhinagar M.Tech Admission 2021 Application process
- Application form for IIT Gandhinagar M.Tech admission will available in online mode only. All interested and eligible candidates are needed to visit the official website of authority and submit their application form in online mode.
- In case of candidates who want to apply for more than one stream they should submit separate application for the same.
- After the successful submission of the application form, candidate will receive a unique application number and link of downloading the application form.
- Applicants have to provide the printout of the application form and self-attested copies of all important documents during Interview round.
- Note: There is no provision of depositing application fee. Candidates are not required to send hard copy of the application form to the conducting authority
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their GAATE scores. All shortlisted applicants of GATE exam will have to further appear in the written test and interview. The final selection of candidates for IIT M.Tech admission is done through their combined performance in GATE Exam, written test and interview.