Are you looking for admission to 2 years M.Sc program in Cognitive Science at IIT, Gandhinagar? The official notification regarding the same has been released by IIT, Gandhinagar. Candidates can gather here completed details associated with IIT Gandhinagar M.Sc Cognitive Science admission which includes its application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, how to apply, selection procedure etc.
You are eligible to apply for admission to M.Sc program in Cognitive Science at IIT, Gandhinagar if you have a bachelor’s degree with obtaining 55% marks or 5.5 CGPA (50% marks or 5.0 CGPA for SC/ST/PD category candidates). Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply for IIT Gandhinagar M.Sc Cognitive Science Admission?
In order to apply online for IIT Gandhinagar M.Sc Cognitive Science Admission candidates first need to visit its official website. Candidates don’t need to send hard copy of the application form. The application is free of cost i.e. there is no application fee specified by the concerned authority. While coming to the interview process candidates need to bring hard copy of application, photograph and certificates related to work experience, publications, professional/research experience etc.
IIT Gandhinagar Selection Procedure for M.Sc in Cognitive Science
- A limited number of candidates will be invited to attend the written test and interview based on their academic performance and ability for cognitive science.
- Final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in written test and interview. Academic records and aptitude for cognitive science will be also considered during final selection procedure.
- There is a possibility that the institute may offer admission to few candidates having outstanding academic records.
- Talking about the written exam pattern, it’ll be a multiple choice test based on general reading and comprehension in English.
Financial Assistance to Candidates by the Concerned Authority
Candidates will receive a monthly scholarship of Rs. 5000/- which will be renewed each semester on the candidate’s satisfactory performance. Besides, candidates will also receive travel scholarship of Rs.60000/- for presenting their research work at national as well as international level.
- Last date for receiving of application form: —
- List of short-listed candidates gets announced: —
- Test and interview will be organized on:—
- List of selected candidates gets announced on web: —