Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhubaneswar has invited application for aspirants interested for getting admission into PhD programs in School of Earth, School of Basic Sciences, Ocean & Climate Sciences, School of Humanities, School of Electrical Sciences, Social Sciences and Management, School of Mechanical Sciences, School of Infrastructure, School of Minerals and Metallurgical and Materials Engineering for candidates in Institute Scholar, Project Scholar, Sponsored Scholar for the upcoming academic year. The article is recommended for all those candidates who’d like to gather information such as eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates, selection procedure etc.
IIT, Bhubaneswar PhD Admission Important Dates
Candidates need to go through the IIT, Bhubaneswar PhD Admission important dates specified below:
- Online Application has been started from: October
- Last date to submit the application form: November
Eligibility Criteria for PhD Engineering Program
Verify your eligibility through the information specified below:
- Candidates should have acquired 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in M.E/M.Tech or its equivalent degree from a recognized university. Candidates also hold valid GATE score card.
- Candidates should have secured B.E/B.Tech with 70% marks or 7.5 CGPA and having a valid GATE score.
- Candidates should hold a considerable academic record. Provisional certificate will be accepted.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category will get an added advantage of 5% relaxation in marks.
To know more regarding eligibility criteria for PhD in other subjects you may visit the official website.
IIT, Bhubaneswar PhD Admission Application Form: How to Apply?
Candidates are advised to go through the application procedure for IIT, Bhubaneswar PhD Admission. The details will be helpful candidates when they will go for application procedure.
- Candidates need to visit the official website in order to apply online.
- As an application fee, candidates will be asked to submit the amount of Rs. 500/- in case they belong to General/OBC category and for SC/ST/PwD category candidates, this amount is Rs. 250/-. Female candidates don’t need to pay any application fee.
- Application is non-refundable in nature.
IIT, Bhubaneswar PhD Admission Selection Procedure
If you’d like to know regarding selection procedure, feel free to visit the official website of IIT, Bhubaneswar.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here