IIT BHU M.Tech Admission 2021: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), BHU has invited applications for admission to M.Tech courses for the academic session 2021-2022. The deadline for the submission of form is now over. The University has released the list of shortlisted candidates for the written test/interview.
Candidates, who want to apply for the PG engineering admission, must possess a valid GATE score and satisfy other eligibility criteria.
Interested and eligible candidates should submit their IIT BHU M.Tech admission 2021 application form before the due date. To know more about IIT Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi M.tech admission candidates can check the below article.
Table of Contents
IIT BHU offers M.Tech Admissions in the following departments:
- Chemical Engineering & Technology
- Biochemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Materials Science & Tech
- Civil Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
IIT BHU M.Tech Admission 2021 Important dates (Released)
|Events of the Test||Respective Dates|
|Application form can be submitted online||Mar 2021|
|The form submission deadline||Apr 2021|
|List of shortlisted candidates who are called for Interview||Apr 2021|
|Interview/Written Test will be conducted on||May 2021|
|List of Candidates those are Offered Admission including Wait Listed candidates has been announced on Institute Website||May 2021|
|Date for the first Round of Offer||May 2021|
|Date for the second Round of Offer||Jun 2021|
|Date for the third Round of Offer||Jun 2021|
|Date for the fourth Round of Offer||Jun 2021|
|Date for the fifth Round of Offer||Jul 2021|
|Physical Registration can be made in Department/School concerned||Jul 2021|
|Classes will be commenced from||Jul 2021|
Candidates first ensure their eligibility whether they satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions or not as mentioned in the information brochure. The eligibility criteria of IIT BHU M.Tech Admission 2021 are as follows:
- Candidates should have passed B.Tech/B.E or an equivalent degree in the particular branch of engineering with minimum qualifying exam.
- Applicants who possess IIT B.Tech Degree with a minimum CGPA/CPI of 8.00 out of 10 scaled are exempted from appearing in the GATE exam.
IIT BHU M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Form: How to apply?
The details of IIT M.Tech application form procedure is given below:
- Go to the official admission website of IIT BHU i.e. http://www.iitbhu.ac.in/.
- Now, candidates have to first complete the registration process. During the registration process candidates have to provide some basic details such as their name, father’s and mother’s name, category, gender, date of birth, nationality, mobile number, valid email ID, and contact address etc.
- After the successful completion of the registration process, candidate will receive a unique login ID and password on their registered email ID.
- Candidates should login again using the login id and password in order to complete the remaining part of the application form.
- Fill all the mandatory fields very carefully and correctly.
- Thereafter candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature in the given areas as per specified format.
- Now, candidates will have to pay required application fee i.e. Rs.500/- for candidates from general /OBC category and Rs.250/- for SC/ST applicants through SBI Collect Portal link.
- Take the print out of application form after submission.
- There is no need to send hard copy of application form to the conducting authority i.e. IIT BHU.
List of documents to be submitted with IIT BHU application form
- Class 10th Certificate with DOB/ Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate as age proof
- GPAT/ CSIR/GATE/ UGC Score Card
- Photocopies of mark sheets/grade sheets
- ST/ SC/OBC Category certificate if required
- Certificate of medical fitness issued from valid Medical Registered Practitioner (in original)
- Certificate of Physical Status (if applicable)
- The Online Payment slip of application fee as applicable.
- Photocopy of online generated application form duly signed by the applicant in all pages
- Photo copy of e-acknowledgement
Selection of candidates for IIT BHU M.Tech admission is done on the basis of their performance in GATE or a written test and a personal interview.