Get here all latest updates on IIST M.Tech admission 2021 such as eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection process, important dates and exam pattern etc. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology commonly known as IIST is a government funded association and also a deemed university. The Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology will invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to various masters of technology courses. Applicants with valid GATE scores will be shortlisted for M.Tech admissions if they full fill the regular prescribed eligibility criteria. They must appear in a written exam or interview if they are shortlisted.
Table of Contents
IIST M.Tech Admission 2021 Important dates
- Release of Online application form: April 2021
- End Date for online Application Form: May 2021
- End Date for submission of Application Fee at SBI: May 2021
- The name of Shortlisted Candidates will be announced on: May 2021
- Interview will held on: June 2021
- Selection /Admission process begins on: July 2021
- Date for Round 2 Written exam or Interview: July 2021
- Admission date: July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIST M.Tech 2021
- Candidates must be Indian citizens
- Applicants’ age should not exceed 28 years. There will be age relaxation fort SC / ST / Persons with disability (PWD) category candidates as per Government of India norms.
- Applicants must have done BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/M.S. or equivalent qualification with aggregate minimum marks of 60% or CGPA 6.5 on the scale of 10.
- Applicants should have acquired a valid score in GATE/ UGC NET/JEST in their respective streams
- Final year applicants are eligible provided they satisfy proof of their eligibility by October 31, of the admission year.
IIST M.Tech 2021 Selection Process:
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their scores obtained in GATE exam 2021.
- Such shortlisted candidates are needed to appear for a written test and Interview at IIST.
- Candidates who qualify written test and interview will be granted admissions.
IIST M.Tech 2021 Application Procedure
The IIST M.tech application Form 2021 will be available probably in the month of June 2021. The application form will be obtainable via online by going through the official website of authority. The fee structure for ST/SC/PD Category students will be Rs 300/. For Male applicants of General and OBC Category the required fee will be Rs 600/. The payment of IIST M.Tech fees will be received via Challan and from UBI (Union Bank of India) or SBI (State Bank of India).
How to Apply for IIST M.Tech 2021?
- The applicants will have to fill all the personal and educational details, properly.
- The candidates have to send the scanned image in JPEG or PDF format of the Institute copy of the Challan countersigned and printed by the Bank.
- They need to download and Print the Challan and pay the Registration fee.
- The applicants will have to use this Challan form to give the application fee by also the State Bank of India /Union Bank of India.
IIST Admit Card Date
IIST M.Tech admissions admit Card for the academic year 2021 will be available online on the official website of IIST most likely in the last week of the June 2021. After the successful execution of the exam, University has released the IIST result 2021 and the IIST 2021 counseling dates in the first week of July 2021.
IIST M.Tech 2021 Counselling
- Applicants who have been shortlisted will be invited for a written exam/ interview as declared by IIST.
- Shortlisted applicants who successfully qualify in the test or interview will be chosen seats according to their performance and preference of course
- Candidates need to submit the original documents for proof before allotment of seats.
- They should pay the necessary fees to verify their admission.