If you were looking for admission to FPM program offered at IIM, Udaipur then your wait is over now as the concerned body has released the official notification regarding same. The FPM program is being offered in Marketing and Operations Management for the upcoming year. In this article, candidates can find all possible information related to IIM, Udaipur FPM admission such as its eligibility criteria, important dates, how to apply, selection procedure etc.
IIM, Udaipur FPM Admission Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for admission to FPM program offered at IIM, Udaipur you need to meet with one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should hold 4 years duration bachelor’s degree such as B.E./B.Tech./B. Arch. with 55% marks from a recognized institute/university. Or,
- Candidates should hold Master’s degree in any discipline along with securing 55% marks throughout the career.
- Final years aspirants are who are going to complete their bachelor’s or master’s degree by 2016 are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for IIM, Udaipur FPM Admission?
Candidates can either apply in online mode or they can download the application form from the official website of IIM Udaipur.
IIM, Udaipur Selection Procedure for Admission to FPM Program
The selection process will completely depend upon the performance of candidates in the research aptitude test and personal interview. Applicants will be shortlisted separately for Marketing and Operations Management areas.
IIM, Udaipur FPM Admission Important Dates
- Last date to submit the application form: —
- Date of Date research aptitude test and interview for shortlisted candidates: —
These dates are extremely important for candidates looking for admission to FPM program offered at IIM, Udaipur.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here