The admission notification has issued by IIM, Ranchi for admission to FPM (Fellow Program in Management) program for the upcoming session. Interested and eligible can find here all related details which includes its important dates, minimum eligibility criteria required, how to apply, selection procedure etc. The information related to IIM, Ranchi FPM admission we are illustrating in this article will be ease out the complete admission procedure.
Financial Support Provided to the Candidates
- Financial support will be provided for four years and it may be extended.
- Tuition Waiver of the entire program will be provided to candidates.
- Accommodation with no rent will be provided to all candidates. Married accommodation will be given based on the availability. In case you are necessarily looking for married accommodation then 50% of the total rent will be paid by you.
- Stipend as Rs 30000/- per month will be given to candidates for the first two years. After clearing the 2nd year exam the stipend will be increased to 35000/- per month.
- Candidates will also get Contingency allowance of Rs. 25000/- per annum upto four year for purchasing books, computer peripherals and stationary.
- Candidates will get Rs.50000/- in the first year and second year for purchasing of computer and software.
Important Date for IIM, Ranchi FPM Admission
Last date to submit the application form: —
Submit your application for admission to FPM program offered at IIM Ranchi as per the deadline specified above.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Ranchi FPM Admission
Check whether you are eligible for admission to FPM program offered at IIM Ranchi by going through the criteria we have specified below. If you are not eligible as per the norms of concerned authority, your application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates who have any recognized professional qualification such as ICWA, CA and CS along with obtaining at least 60% marks or its equivalent are eligible to apply. Or,
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Architecture/Technology along with obtaining at least 60% marks or its equivalent are eligible to apply. Or,
- Candidates should have Master’s degree or its equivalent with any discipline and 60% marks. Candidates those have completed M.Sc./ MA/M. Phil in Statistics, Mathematics, Psychology, Sociology, Neuro-Psychology, Linguistics, engineering etc are also eligible to apply.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply but their admission will be assumed as provisional till they submit the necessary documents.
How to Apply for IIM Ranchi FPM Admission?
- Candidates need to visit the official website of IIM Ranchi for obtaining the application form.
- After filling up the application form candidates need to enclose a demand draft drawn in favor of IIM Ranchi payable at Ranchi and send the same to FPM Office, Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi, Suchana Bhawan, Audrey House Campus, Meur’s Road, Ranchi – 834008, Jharkhand.
- Talking about the application fee for IIM Ranchi FPM admission is Rs. 500/- for SC/ST category candidates while Rs.1000/- for others.
IIM Ranchi Selection Procedure for FPM Program
- Candidates excluding those have completed post-graduate education from IIMs need to appear for CAT/GATE/GMAT/UGC or CSIR-JRF.
- Based on candidate’s performance in CAT or above-mentioned exams candidates will be called for interview. Academic background and experience will be also considered during the selection procedure.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here