The admission notification has announced by IIM Raipur for EFPM (Executive Fellow Program in Management) . The program is being offered in Economics and Business Environment, Business Policy and Strategy, Finance and Accounting, Operations Management, Marketing Management, Information Technology and System Organisational Behaviour & HRM specializations for the upcoming session. Mentioned program is exclusively designed for working professionals having more than seven years of work experience in industry. Find here all related information of IIM Raipur EFPM admission which includes its important dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection procedure etc.
IIM Raipur EFPM Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must hold one of the following criteria if they would like to apply for admission to EFPM program offered at IIM Raipur. Candidates who are not fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned below they can’t apply for EFPM admission:
- Candidates who have Master’s degree in any discipline along with 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade are eligible to apply. Or,
- Candidates who have secured at least 6.0 grade point out of 10 point scale in EPGP/ PGP/PGPWE are eligible to apply. Please keep in mind candidates haven’t secured F grade and more than two D grade in the first year of PGP program. Or,
- Candidates having any professional qualification such as ICWA, CA, CS along with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade point are eligible to apply. Or,
- Candidates who have completed integrated Master’s degree of four/five year duration in any discipline with securing 55% marks in aggregate after completion of 10+2 or its equivalent are eligible to apply. Or,
- Candidates should have B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc Engineering degree along with 60% marks or its equivalent grade point.
- Candidates should be at least 55 years old as on June 1st, 2016.
- Candidates should have seven years of entrepreneurial/ managerial/professional experience as on June 1st, 2016. They should have acquired this experience after graduation.
How to Apply for IIM Raipur EFPM Admission?
- Candidates are eligible to obtain the application form from its official website.
- Candidates also need to enclose a demand draft of Rs. 500/- along with the application form. The demand should be obtained in favour of Indian Institute of Management Raipur, payable at Raipur.
- Candidates belonging to ST/ SC/NC-OBC/DAP category are exempted from the application fee. But they will have to submit an attested copy of ST/ SC/DAP/NC-OBC certificate.
Further details can be found at the official website of IIM, Raipur.
IIM Raipur Selection Procedure for EFPM
- Candidates will be shortlisted for PI based on their performance in GRE/ CAT/GMAT/ UGC-JRF/ GATE. Suppose a candidate doesn’t have above mentioned score then they will have to appear in Research Aptitude Test (RAT) to be organized by IIM Raipur.
- Criteria which are assumed while preparing the merit list: Personal Interview (PI): 30%, Test score: 20%, Academic and work experience: 45% and Reference letter: 05%.
- Weightage of work experience and academic qualification are as: Academic Qualification: 35 and Work experience: 10.
Weightage will be given as mentioned here for academic profile (Post- Graduation: 05, 10th Standard: 10 & Graduation: 10).
IIM Raipur EFPM Admission Important Dates
Find here all important dates related to IIM Raipur EFPM admission.
- Late date for receipt of duly-filled application form: —
- RAT/ Personal Interview date: —
- Date for publication of result: —
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here