The admission notification has released by IIM, Ahmedabad for admission to its Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX) for 2021-2022 session. It’s a one-year duration program. Candidates are required to apply online before the given deadline. To know more details about this exam such as its application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, course fee, important dates, how to apply etc please read this article.
Table of Contents
IIM, Ahmedabad PGPX Admissions 2021 Important Dates
- Last date (deadline) to apply for round 1 process: To be Updated
- The last date (deadline) to apply for round 2 process: To be Updated
- Applicants will be shortlisted for interview for round 1:To be Updated
- Applicants will be shortlisted for interview for round 2: To be Updated
- Programme will begin from: To be Updated
- All applicants need to have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Applicants should be at least 27 years old as on March 31, 2021.
- Candidates should have a genuine GMAT score (should be take from April 1, 2015 till November 15, 2018).
IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Admissions 2021 Application Form: How to Apply?
Candidates can only apply online for this programme. They are required to register themselves online by using their GMAT ID at www.iimahd.ernet.in/programmes/pgpx. They also require to finish the online application at www.iimahd.ernet.in/pgpx. The application form should be submitted along with requisite application fee.
Rs 24 lakh (USD 38,000.): This fee includes books and course materials, tuition, boarding and lodging, international immersion, and other facilities such as internet, library and sports facilities available.
As per the availability of seats candidates will be selected in two rounds.
If you have any issues related to this exam, you can share with at any point of time through below specified comment box. Thanks.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here