The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is going to conduct the entrance exam for MBA (IB) admission in December 2021. The candidates who are going to appear for this exam can check the IIFT Result 2022 from the 1st week of January 2022 tentatively. The successful candidates will be called to participate in the Writing Skills Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview round. The candidates should keep their roll no. and date of birth handy in order to check the IIFT Result 2022. In this article, we will discuss complete details regarding the IIFT Result 2022 including result date, how to check result etc.
IIFT 2022 Result Important Dates
Here are some important dates related to the IIFT Exam result 2022:
|Release of Admit Card||November 2021|
|Date of Exam||December 2021|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of January 2022 (tentative)|
|Written Test, Group Discussion,|
Writing Skills Assessment and Interview
|January/ February 2022|
IIFT Result 2022 Highlights
- The result of IIFT exam will be released only in online mode through the official website.
- The candidate must know their roll no. in order to check the result.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for further rounds of admission process only on the basis of IIFT Result 2022.
- It is expected that the result will be declared in the month of January 2022.
- A direct link to check the result will also be updated on this post after the release of official notification.
How to check the IIFT Result 2022?
The candidates can check the IIFT result by following the step given below:
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade i.e. www.iiftreg.onlinereg.in.
- Locate and click on the link of IIFT 2022 result.
- Now, the result page will appear on your screen.
- Enter the roll number & date of birth.
- The result will appear as soon as you submit the roll number & date of birth.
- The candidate should download the result and take a printout of the same for future reference.
IIFT Cut Off 2022
Cut off marks is the minimum marks required for the candidates in order to get selected for the next round of admission.
- In order to get selected for the next round of IIFT MBA (IB) Admission 2022, the candidates need to clear the IIFT 2022 cut off.
- In addition to the main cutoff, the candidates have to clear the sectional cut off as well. It means there will be a separate cutoff for different section i.e. Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Analytical Reasoning and Data Interpretation, General Awareness.
IIFT 2022 Selection Process
- The candidates who will clear the cutoff of written exam will be called for Writing Skills Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview.
- These rounds of selection will be held in the month of January/ February 2022 at the following cities Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Mumbai.
- The institute may also send emails to candidates informing about the GD or interview round.
Note: The institute may add or delete any exam center if required.
IIFT Merit List 2022 For Final admission
- After the completion of all rounds of selection, the institute will release the merit list of the selected candidates.
- The merit list will be available in the form of a PDF file.
- The candidates can check the merit list by visiting the official website of the institute.
The candidates getting their name in this list will be selected for admission. However, the confirmation of admission is subjected to document verification and payment of admission fee.