Admission to two-year MBA (International Business) program offered by International Institute of Foreign Trade is done on the basis of online test, followed by group discussion, writing skills assessment and interview. The admission of Foreign Nationals/NRI candidates is on the basis of GMAT score and personal interview. Applications for Indian and Foreign Nationals/NRI candidates will be released separately, both through online mode. The admission test has been scheduled to be held on 18th December 2022. Complete details about IIFT 2023 can be found through this article.
Latest: IIFT 2023 application form has been released now.
Table of Contents
IIFT 2023 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to IIFT 2023are provided in the table below:
|Online submission of application form||1st October 2022|
|Last date of submission of application form||14th November 2022|
|Correction in particulars of application form||16th November 2022|
|Last date to make correction in application form||20th November 2022|
|Downloading of admit cards||To be updated|
|Online submission of application form for Foreign Nationals/NRI candidates||To be updated|
|Last date of submission of application form for Foreign Nationals/NRI candidates||To be updated|
|Date of examination||18th December 2022|
|Display of recorded responses and answer keys||To be updated|
|Declaration of result||To be updated|
- Any request for change of the examination center provided on the admit card will not be considered.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by NTA under any circumstances.
- In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of admit card, the candidatesshould approach the Help Line.
- Choice of cities for examination centers can be provided at the time of filling the application form.
- The responsibility of NTA is limited to inviting online applications for the test, conduct of the entrance test and declaration of result.
IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2023
The following eligibility criteria should be fulfilled for appearing in IIFT exam:
For General/ Reserved Category Candidates:
- A recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all papers (45% for SC, ST and PWD categories) is required.
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply.
- There is no age limit for appearing in this examination.
For Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidates:
- A recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration with minimum 50% marks is required.
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply.
- In order to qualify as an international candidate, a candidate should have been resident outside India for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2022 and be outside India during the IIFT examination window.
- Foreign Nationals need to have a valid passport/travel document from a country other than India.
- The candidate should produce GMAT received by the Institute latest by 15 March 2023.
- If the candidate appears for any MBA entrance examination for the academic year 2023-24 in India, he/ she is not eligible to apply as Foreign Nationals/ NRI Candidate.
- NRI-Sponsored candidates and Children of NRIs are not considered under this category.
- Applications of Foreign Nationals under Self-financing Scheme should be routed through the Ministry of External Affairs/ Ministry of Education.
IIFT 2023 Application Form
- The application process for IIFT 2023 will be completely online. Application form for the same will be made available on the official website www.iift.nta.nic.in.
- Candidates first need to register themselves providing basic personal details like name, date of birth, email address and mobile number.
- After successful registration, the candidateswill receive a system generated application number and can now fill the application form.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to enter their rest personal, academic and contact details.
- Scanned images of candidate’s photograph, signature and category/ caste should be uploaded in the form.
- Next step will be the payment of application fee after which a confirmation page will be generated.
- Candidates should download and print copy of confirmation page and keep it for future reference.
- Application fee payment can be done through online mode using credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ UPI/ PAYTM.
- The application fee will be Rs. 2500/- for General/ EWS/ OBC-NCL candidates, Rs. 1000/- for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender candidates and US$ 200/ Rs. 15,000/- for Foreign Nationals/ NRIs.
Documents required byForeign Nationals/NRI Candidates
The following documents are to be submitted along with application formby Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidates:
- Filled in CV Form
- Copy of latest GMAT score certificate
- Attested copy of all academic mark sheets/certificates (Class X, XII & Graduation)
- Copy of all passport pages having official entries
- An undertaking that the candidate has not appeared for any MBA entrance exam for the current academic year
- Two letters of recommendation(s), preferably, one from a current manager and second from someone who is in a position to evaluate the applicant’s professional performance, managerial skills and leadership potential
- For Indian nationals living abroad, a certificate from the Indian Embassy/ High Commission/ Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stating his/ her residence in that country continuously for a period of at least 18 months as on 31st December 2022
IIFT Exam Pattern 2023
Check out the overview of IIFT 2023 exam pattern:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Medium of exam: English
- Exam duration: 120 minutes
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Important topics: Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation, Quantitative Analysis and General Awareness
IIFT 2023 Admit Card
- The admit card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions.
- The candidate can download the admit card from the NTA website and appear for the exam at the center on date and time indicated in their admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center, on date and timings other than that mentioned in their admit card.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions in the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the exam.
Items to be carried to exam center
Candidates are required to bring the following items only to the test center.
- Copy of admit card along with the Declaration/Undertaking thereon, downloaded from NTA website
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form)
- An authorized Govt. Photo IDinoriginal, valid and non-expired
- If the name has been changed due to any event, Marriage Certificate/Divorce/Decree/Legal Name Change Document
- PWD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable
- Drinking water in a transparent bottle, bottle of hand sanitizer, face masks and gloves are allowed too.
IIFT 2023 Answer Key
- The NTA will display answer key on websites www.nta.ac.in, www.ifft.nta.nic.in and allow the candidates to challenge it.The answer keys will be displayed for 3 days.
- Candidates will be able to challenge the answer key online upon payment of Rs. 1,000/- per question. This fee will be refunded if the challenge is found to be correct.
- NTA will also display the question paper attempted by all candidates likely for three days.
- The NTA’s decision on the challenges will be final and the result will be declared on the basis of final answer keys.
- No grievances with regard to answer key will be entertainedafter declaration of result.
IIFT 2023 Result
- Result of IIFT 2023 will be processed on the basis of the verified answer keys.
- The authorities will release the results on the official website of NTA.
- A score card of the candidate will also be hosted online and can be downloaded on the NTA website.
- There will be no re-evaluation of result and no correspondence in this regard should be made.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I unable to appear for the exam on the given schedule?
For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, re-test shall not be held.
In case of any query, whom should I contact?
For any queries or issues, the candidates may contact the Helpline Numbers available on NTA website.A Query Redressal System has also been developed by NTA for solution of issues.
What documents can be considered as valid identity proof?
The following documents can be considered as valid identity proof- PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.