IIAD 2019: The Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD) will invite applications from eligible applicants for admission to design programmes offered at IIAD. The institute offers various design courses such as Interior Architecture and Design, Fashion Design, as well as Communication Design.
IIAD 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidates should have passed the 10+2 from CBSE/ISC/IB or any other equivalent board examination in any discipline.
- Applicants who have appeared for the examination and are awaiting their results are also eligible to apply.
Application Form: How to apply?
Candidates can apply online as well as offline:
- Candidates can get the application form online by visiting the official website of authority i.e. www.applytoiiad.com
- The online application process consists of three sections:
Fees and Refund Policy
Scholarship Application Form
- Candidates have to make the payment of Rs.1, 000/ as required application fee through credit/debit/net banking facilities of all major banks.
- The duly filled application form along with all important documents may either be sent by email to email@example.com or sent to the below address: Admissions Team, B-26, Okhla Phase – 1 (New Delhi) – 110020.
The application form for IIAD and information brochure is also available at designated centers at a fee of Rs. 1,000. If candidate has already paid this fee at the time of purchase from any outlet, then he doesn’t need to pay again at the time of application submission.
The application fee can be paid in cash or through a DD for Rs. 1,000 in the favor of: Teamwork Education Foundation, Payable at New Delhi. Candidates are advised to write their name, application form number and mobile phone/contact number on the backside of the demand draft.
Forms can be acquired from the following places:
- ISBF Campus
15A Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar IV, New Delhi -110024
- IIAD Campus
B-26 Okhla Phase 1, New Delhi -110020
- The duration of exam will be two hours.
- It is pen/pencil based entrance test.
- The exam will conduct to check candidate’s drawing and design skills, imaginative and creative expression, and visual and communication strengths.
Admission to design programmes at Indian Institute of Art & Design will be based on interview and portfolio. Candidates have to qualify iDAT (IIAD design aptitude test) with required marks.
Important dates (Tentative)
|Availability of application form begins from||October 2019|
|End date of submission of completed application forms at IIAD (online & offline||June 2019|
|Date of IIAD Design Aptitude Test – New Delhi (portfolio & Interview)||June 2019|
|Session will start from||August 2019|