IGNOU OPENMAT 2017- Candidates looking for admission to Management programmes offered by the Indira Gandhi National Open University, they need to appear in IGNOU OPENMAT exam. The test is organized twice in a year, the first phase is going to be conducted on 25th September, 2016 and second phase gets conducted on 5th February, 2017.
List of management programmes Offered by IGNOU
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
Openmat XLI 2017 admit card is now available to download. The exam to be held on 5th February, 2017 (10.00 am to 1.00 pm).
Important Dates- IGNOU OPENMAT 2017
|Sl. No||Test Events||Phase I||Phase II|
|1.||Application form availability||Available||Updated soon|
|2.||Deadline for submission of application form||9th September, 2016||15th December, 2016|
|2.||Admit card will be sent through post||10 days before commencement of the exam||10 days before commencement of the exam|
|3.||Admit Card will be available online||3 days before the exam||3 days before the exam|
|3.||Examination Date||23rd October, 2016||5th February, 2017|
|4.||Result will be declared||Withing 6 to 7 weeks from the exam||Withing 6 to 7 weeks from the exam|
|4.||Validity of openmat score||January, 2017||Updated soon|
One is permitted to appear in IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 only if he/she fulfills following criteria as prescribed by the authority:
- Graduation degree is required in any discipline with 50% marks (45% for reserved category). Along with graduation degree candidates should have three years of supervisory/managerial/professional experience. Or,
- Applicants should hold any professional qualification in Medicine/ Engineering/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/ Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWA)/Law along with minimum 50% marks.
- There is no any age bar specified by the authority for appearing in OPENMAT exam
Detailed info about Eligibility: Click Here
How to Apply for IGNOU OPENMAT 2017?
Candidates are required to fill up and submit the application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1050/- to the “Registrar SED, Maidan Park, New Delhi 110068”. Your application must be filled by furnishing only genuine information and submitted before the given deadline.
Complete info about Application form: Click here
- There will be 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs) in the exam.
- 1 mark will be awarded to candidates for each correct response.
- Looking into the wrong attempt there will be no negative marking system in the exam.
- 3 Hours of time would be given to candidates for solving the question paper.
- Syllabus: General Awareness; Quantitative Aptitude; English Language; Reasoning Ability
- There will be 30 questions from General awareness, 70 from Reasoning ability, 50 from Quantitative aptitude and rest 50 will be from English language.
Direct link to download admit card- Click Here
Candidates those have appeared in OPENAT can expect their result within six to seven weeks from completion of the test. The authority will send scorecards to candidates via post however; it can be also downloaded from the official portal of IGNOU.