IGNOU Phd in Rural Development 2023: IGNOU is known as one of the prominent universities in India which provides several courses through distance learning. The Open University has numerous open schools through which candidates can pursue the courses in different disciplines. The School of Continuing Education (SOCE) offers doctoral degree programmes which are Doctor of Philosophy in Rural Development (PHDRD) and Doctor of Philosophy in Food & Nutrition (PHDFN).
Candidates, who wish to take admission in IGNOU’s ‘School of Continuing Education’ (SOCE) to pursue the Doctoral programmes in Rural Development and Food & Nutrition, can get all the related information here. The details provide the information about the Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Admission Process and the fee details.
Eligibility Criteria for Phd in Rural Development
Candidates can apply for admission in the ‘School of Continuing Education’ (SOCE) to pursue the Doctoral level programme in Rural Development and Rural Development as per the eligibility criteria are given in the following table:
|S.No.||Name of the Programmes||Required educational qualification||Min and max age limit|
|1.||Doctor of Philosophy in Rural Development (PHDRD)||Pursuing/Pursuing MARD with B grade are included as a category eligible for enrolment in PhD Programme in Rural Development OR
M.Phil in any subject, (other than Rural Development)
|2.||Doctor of Philosophy in Food & Nutrition (PHDFN)||
An M Phil Degree and a Masters Degree in Nutrition/Dietetics or an equivalent grade from a recognized institution of higher learning OR
A Masters Degree (MSc) in Food and Nutrition and 5 years teaching/industry/professional/public service experience
How to apply for IGNOU SOCE Admission?
- Candidates can apply for admission through the official website of IGNOU.
- The applicant will be required to fill and submit the application form with the information as asked.
- Candidates will have to make the payment of the application fee while filling the details in the application form.
- The admission fee will be submitted through the demand draft which will be deposited at the time of admission.
- The demand draft must be in the name of the university payable at the regional study centre of the university.
IGNOU SOCE programmes’ Fee Details
- Candidates, who apply for admission, need to pay the admission fee as per the details on the table.
- The admission fee which is Rs. 14000 each for the doctoral programmes must be paid through the website.
- The demand draft should be in the favour of IGNOU payable at the city where the Regional Centre is located.
The fee details of the Doctoral programmes in Rural Development and Rural Development programmes have been given in the following table:
|S.No.||Name of the courses||Fee amount||Min and max duration of course|
|1.||Doctor of Philosophy in Rural Development (PHDRD)||Rs. 14,000||2-5 years|
|2.||Doctor of Philosophy in Food & Nutrition (PHDFN)||Rs. 14,000||2-5 years|
IGNOU School of Continuing Education (SOCE)
6 thoughts on “IGNOU Phd in Rural Development (PHDRD) 2023”
I want to apply for PhD in Rural development but not able to do it will u please help me
iam also looking for phd in rural development
if u find any info pls let me know
I wanted to register for FY2022 PHD in rural development. Please help.
Where i can fill entrance form for phd in Rural Development ?
Date of entrance for PhD in Rural development 2021
I have tried a lot to register several times. However, no response