IGNOU Certificate in Foreign Languages 2023: IGNOU School of Foreign Languages offers Certificate programmes in foreign languages. Candidates can pursue the Certificate course from the School of Foreign Languages through distance learning. Candidates, who want to take admission in the certificate programme, need to apply either through the online mode or through the offline mode. It is also noteworthy that the candidates who want to pursue the course must have fulfilled the eligibility criteria.
In the given write-up, the details have been given about the IGNOU Certificate courses offered by IGNOU. Candidates can get all the vital information about the IGNOU Certificate (School of Foreign Languages) and the related information about the Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Admission process and the fee details.
Some set of rules have been made by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
For admission into the School of Foreign Languages. Candidates without fulfilling the eligibility, will not be eligible for admission. Here are the details of the Eligibility Criteria for admission into the School of Foreign Languages:
|S.No.||Name of the Programmes||Required Educational qualification||Min-Max Age|
Certificate in Russian Language (CRUL)
|No formal qualification is required. Minimum 18 years of age||No bar|
|2.||Certificate in Arabic Language (CAL)||
Adults who have successfully completed 10+2 or 18 years of age.
Note: Registration fee is Rs 100
- The course fee must be paid by the candidates at the time of admission.
- Candidates can pay the course fee by submitting the demand draft in the name of the Delhi University.
- Candidates need to pay the fee by the mode of DD payable at the regional learning Centre of IGNOU.
The fee details of all the IGNOU certificate Courses ofthe ‘School of Foreign Languages’ have been given in the following table:
|S.No.||Name of the course||Fee amount||Min and max duration of course|
|1.||Certificate in Russian Language (CRUL)||Rs. 1200||6 Months – 2 Years|
|2.||Certificate in Arabic Language (CAL)||Rs. 2500||6 Months – 2 Years|
How to apply for Admission?
- Candidates need to apply for IGNOU’s Certificate foreign language Courses through the online or offline mode.
- The online application form will be available only on the official website of IGNOU.
- It is necessary for the candidates to fill in the information such as the name, age and the details of the educational qualification in the online application form.
- For the offline application form submission, candidates need to submit the duly filled application form at the regional education/learning centre of IGNOU.
IGNOU School of Foreign Languages (SOFL)
4 thoughts on “IGNOU Certificate for Foreign Languages 2023”
When the French classes are going to start for 2022
please let me know when certification course in german language admission starts in ignou.
How can i apply for this course and when i have to apply for the same ?
How can i apply for Russian course directly??