IGNOU B.Ed Admission Process 2023: Admission to B.Ed course at Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will be done on the basis of total marks/rank scored in the entrance exam organized by IGNOU all across the country.
Interested and eligible candidate will be required to submit the duly filled-in application form with attested copy of required documents as specified in Application Form. The submission of original documents will be held after receiving offer letter for admission.
No change of category code will be allowed from the applicant after the final submission of Admission form.
Table of Contents
There will also be Reservation criteria for IGNOU B.Ed admission. The University offers reservation of seats for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Class (OBC) non-creamy layer, Kashmiri Migrants, War Widows, and Physically Handicapped candidates, as per the norms and rules of Government of India for admission to its various courses. Though, submission on the fake certificate under any reserved category will lead not only to termination of admission but also be lawfully concerned as per Govt. of India rules.
Candidates offered B.Ed admission have to join on or before the due dates as prescribed by the University. In case any candidate, desiring to get admission for the next session, will have to apply again and go through the admission process once more.
Selected candidates will be called for counseling by the University. Seat Allotment and document verification will be done in counseling process. Candidates have to carry necessary documents while appearing in the counseling.
List of important documents required during Counselling
The candidates are required to submit the following Original Documents along with the offer letter for B.Tech admission to the concerned Regional Centre during the counseling.
- 10th and Higher Secondary/Sr. Secondary School Certificate representing the date of birth, along with mark sheet
- Admit card
- Caste/category certificate if applicable
- Original certificate of Employment in a letterhead of a recognized school as per format prescribed in information brochure.
- Degree and mark sheet of post-graduation/ graduation/ and professional qualification (degree/diploma).
- Certificate to offer facilities for organizing B .Ed. practical from Higher/ Sr. Secondary / Secondary school in the format given in the information booklet