IGNOU will invite applications from interested candidates for admission to B.Ed course through a common written entrance exam. Eligible candidates, who have done successful registration will be able to download the hall ticket/admit card via online mode. The authority will release the Admit Card at ignou.ac.in. Candidates who have submitted the application form on time with an applicable fee can go to the official link of admit card for BE.d Entrance Exam and continue to know their Roll number by providing name, then download the admit card by entering the registration number. Below we mentioned complete details of IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket.
How to download IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket
The process to download IGNOU B.Ed hall card is quite simple and easy. By following below steps candidates can download their Admit Card for IGNOU B.Ed Exam.
- Visit the official link of IGNOU B.Ed Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- Click on the download admit card link and go to the admit card download page.
- Know your registration number by entering your name or part of name.
- Once you know the registration number, note it down for further reference.
- Now enter that registration number in given field and get the admit card.
Hall ticket is an important document and candidates are advised to bring the same while coming for the entrance exam. Your admit card will comprise all important details related exam such as your name, exam time and date, examination center name & location and other instructions for appearing in the exam. Candidates have to carry hall ticket along with their latest photograph attached on it. The photograph should be attested by a Gazetted Officer. Failing to do so, the entrance of candidates in the examination hall will be banned. The hall ticket should be got signed by the Invigilator.