UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service for candidates who would like to join the civil services. IES ISS online registration is going to be held in between January to February and exam will be held on 13 & 15 May 2016. If you are an aspirant appearing for IES ISS 2016 then for you this article will be extremely valuable. Here we are mentioning all possible information associated with IES ISS such as online registration, eligibility criteria, online application form, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, merit list, cut off, important dates etc.
- Online Registration / filling of Application Forms begins from: —
- Admit card will be issued on: —
- IES ISS exam date: —
IES ISS Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have the nationality of India.
- Candidates belonging to Nepal and Bhutan are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates migrated from Sri-Lanka, Burma, Pakistan and East African countries are also eligible to apply.
- Age of candidates should be in between 21 years to 30 years. Applicants belonging to SC/OBC/ST/PH categories will get an age relaxation of minimum of 3 years up to 10 years.
- Aspirants who are applying for IES exam must hold post graduate degree in Business Economics/Economics/Applied Economics
- Applicants who are applying for ISS exam must hold post graduate degree in Mathematical statistics/Statistics/Applied Statistical.
IES ISS Online Registration: How to Register?
Process of UPSC IES ISS online registration is as follows; please go through the information furnished below:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of UPSC i.e. http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
- The complete registration process contains two major parts namely Part-1 and Part-2.
- Under Part-1, candidates will be asked to enter all required information such as name, address, email and contact number etc.
- Once, you finish with part 1 registration, you’ll be allowed for part-2 registration which contains uploading signature and photograph as per the instruction.
- Once, you finish with uploading scanned photograph and signature, it’ll redirect you for the payment option.
- Application fee payment can be done in online as well as offline mode.
- Under online registration, candidates need to pay the application fee through debit card, credit card or net banking in any branch of SBI.
- Under offline registration, application fee needs to be submitted at any branch of SBI through Challan receipt.
IES ISS Application Fee
Application fee for General category candidates: Rs. 200/-
For OBC/SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 200/-
IES ISS Exam Pattern
Please have a look on important highlights on IES ISS exam pattern:
- The exam will be organized in two parts i.e. Part 1 (Written exam) and Part 2 (Interview).
- Subjects involved in the IES exam are: General English and General Studies, General Economics-II, General Economics-I, General Economics-III and Indian Economics.
- Subjects involved in the ISS exam are: Statics-I, Statics-II, Statics-III and Statics-IV, General English and General Studies.
- Each section will be of 3 hours and total marks will be 200.
IES ISS Admit Card
Candidates will be capable to obtain the IES ISS 2016 admit card before 3rd week of the beginning of the final exam. Candidates need to follow the below-specified instruction while downloading the IES ISS 2016 admit card:
- Candidates can download the admit card from its official website.
- Admit card is extremely crucial document and candidates need to keep it safe for future reference.
IES ISS Syllabus
Candidates must follow the IES ISS syllabus while preparing for this exam as it will ease out the preparation. Following syllabus also helps applicants to achieve considerable achievement in IES ISS exam.
IES ISS Answer Key
Official as well as unofficial IES ISS 2016 answer key gets released after successful completion of the exam. Official IES ISS 2016 answer key takes time in order to get uploaded, till then applicants may refer unofficial answer key for IES ISS 2016.
IES ISS Cut Off
UPSC will declare the IES ISS cut off and candidates who cross the cut off level are assumed as qualified students. Cut off is prepared based on various factors namely number of vacancies, complexity level of the exam, performance of applicants etc.
IES ISS Result
Exact date for releasing IES ISS result will be updated here after release of IES ISS official notification.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here