Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University is a University that strives to amalgamate great number of students under its gamut. The University was established under the ICFAI Act of 2003. The educational platform strives to create and dissemination information and knowledge in the core and frontier areas and includes educational programs, consulting, research and developing a new cadre of professional in different spheres.
The University is recognized by University Grants Commission. It is established in Dehradun and is non-profit institute. The University offers numerous Bachelors’, Master’s and Doctorate courses.
Type– Non-Profit Institute
- Bachelors Level- B.Tech, BBALLB, LLB, B.Ed, BBA
- Masters Level- MBA, M.Tech , LLM
- Doctorate Level- Ph.D
The ICFAI University
Dehradun – 248197
Phone : 0135-3003009
Fax No.: 0135- 3003015
Toll Free number: 1800-200-2899
E-Mail : [email protected]
Faculty of Management Studies
IBS Business School of Dehradun is a constituent of Dehradun University. The college offers an MBA degree (2 Years) and PGDM (1 year) diploma program that is well-known for Case based learning. Disciplines taught are:-
- IT & Systems
Faculty of law
BBA-LLB (Hons) – 5 years course
LLB- 3 year’s course
LLM- 2 year’s program
Faculty of Education
- Bachelor’s in Education
- Master’s in Education
Faculty of Science and Technology (B.Tech, M.Tech and Ph.D)
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Admission to ICFAITech is done on the basis of All India Admission Test Conducted by ICFAI foundation of higher education, Hyderabad to grant admission to students who are willing to enroll with the University for B.Tech program.
- For Business course students in Bachelor’s, Masters’ and Ph.D students must have completed 10+2 in any stream with 55% aggregate marks. Due weightage will be given to academic distinction. For Master’s course candidates have to produce his/her bachelor’s degree and for doctorate course, Master’s in the same discipline is important.
- For admission in to law course, students have to complete 10+2 with 50% marks. Admission is granted on the basis of ICFAI Law School Admission Test that is conducted by the University every year in the month of June. Furthermore, CLAT/ILSAT score will also be given due weightage.
- For bachelor or master in education, students must have scored 50% marks in the qualifying exam and must be from English medium school.
The campus of the University is located in Selaqui in Dehradun that spreads over a massive area of 2,565,000 square feet of built-up area and comprises various academic blocks and several other facilities for students in order to induce a healthy and motivated learning environment.
There are numerous facilities and amenities offered as in:-
- Seminar halls
- Computer labs
- Faculty rooms
The University has a strong placement cell that organizes placement fest every year with an intention to invite all big brands in the industry and endeavors that each student get s placed with the best company and has a flourishing career path ahead. The placement graph of ICFAI is satisfactory and consistently rising.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here