The Indian Council of Agricultural Research annually invites applicants for All India Entrance Examinations for Admissions in various UG, PG & Ph.D programs offered by it. The admission will be based on the seats available in each program. Only candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be able to fill the form and subsequently appear for the exam. Through this article, you can get all the key information regarding the application form, application fee, exam dates etc in a simplified manner. Readers are recommended to stick to the page for latest updates on the ICAR AIEEA Application form 2019.
ICAR AIEEA Application form – Important Points
- Candidates will be able to fill the form from 3rd week of April 2019.
- AIEEA-UG-2019 will not include admission to Bachelor degree programme in Veterinary Sciences.
- 15% seats will be reserved for bachelor’s degree whereas 25% for master’s degree.
- The other 25% seats will be allocated for Ph.D. degree programmes in the field of Agriculture and Allied Sciences and will be conducted along with AIEEA PG 2019.
- Applicants need to submit the application form via online mode only.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Applicants should send the hard copy of the application receipt to the following address by post under the stipulated time –
The Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education),
Room No. 216, ICAR, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa,
- Once the form is submitted successfully, no corrections will be permitted.
- Candidate should keep the scanned images ready while filling the form.
Exam Dates for ICAR AIEEA 2019
|Online form availability||3rd week of April 2019|
|Deadline to submit the form||1st or 2nd week of May 2019|
|Admit card announcement||Last week of May 2019 or 1st week of June 2019|
|Exam Date for UG Program||2nd week of June 2019|
|Exam Date for PG Program||2nd week of June 2019|
|Exam Date for JRF/SRF Program||2nd week of June 2019|
|Result announcement||Yet to be notified|
|Online Counselling||1st week of July 2019|
|Category||AIEEA UG 2019||AIEEA PG 2019||AIEEA JRF/SRF 2019|
|General/OBC-NCL & UPS||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs.1200/-|
|SC/ST/PC||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 600/-|
The prescribed fee should be deposited through Credit/Debit card/Net banking using Payment Gateway of the Canara Bank only.
How to fill the ICAR AIEEA application form 2019
- Visit the official website of ICAR & click the link “ICAR AIEEA Application form 2019”.
- Select the course you want to enroll for.
- Fill the details asked in the form.
- Upload the scanned photograph & Signature.
- Preview the complete form before submitting; make corrections (if required).
- Pay the required fee via the modes mentioned in the article.
- Submit the application form and retain its printout for future references.