ICAR AIEEA admit card 2018 has been released on 15th June 2018 evening. Candidates having the desire to appear in the exam they are required to obtain their admit card in the prescribed format. Under no any circumstances, a candidate will be allowed to appear in the test in case he/she does not have valid admit card.
Candidates must preserve their admit card till the admission process last. They may be asked to produce admit card during admission. Hence, it is advised to students obtain two or three photocopies of admit card for future reference.
Date of Availability of ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2018- 15th June 2018
The link to download your admit card will be provided here shortly. Your admit card will contain following details-
- Your Personal Details such as name, roll number etc;
- Date & time of the exam;
- Venue to the exam
Official Website to Download ICAR AIEEA admit card- www.aieea.net
Important Note- The e-Admit card will be available to download @ www.aieea.net from 15th June 2018 onwards. The copy of admit card must be self-attested by the candidate and brought to the Examination Hall to become eligible for appearing in the exam. Candidate must note that without self-attestation of the photo as well as signature and putting thumb impression of the candidate on the e-Admit card, they will not be permitted to take the test. Candidates must preserve this e-Admit card till completion of counseling and admission process in the allotted Agricultural University. If you find any sort of difficulties in obtaining the roll number/examination venue from the www.aieea.net, then you need to contact Helpline Nos; two days before the scheduled examination date.
Instructions to Download ICAR AIEEA 2018 Admit Card
In order to obtain the admit card, you need to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of ICAR at www.icar.org.in.
- Here, you’d be asked to enter details such as your registration number and password. Please keep your registration number with you before you go for downloading your admit card.
- After entering the details as asked please click the Login button.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Once you finish downloading your admit card please take a printout of the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: I found some sort of errors in my admit card, what to do now?
Ans: If you find that the information mentioned on your admit card is incorrect then you need to contact the Nodal Officer of the respective Examination City center immediately. You need to contact the Nodal Officer at least two before commencement of the exam.
Ques: I know the registration number but forgot my password?
Ans: To download your ICAR admit card 2018, it is compulsory to enter your registration number and password. If you forgot the password then you won’t be able to access your admit card. In this case, you need to recover your password clicking the ‘forgot password’ link.
Link to Download Your Admit Card– Click Here
ICAR AIEEA Exam Pattern
Please find the related information about ICAR AIEEA exam pattern as given below:
ICAR UG Exam Pattern
- Exam date- 23rd June 2018 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM).
- Exam Duration- Two and a half Hours (Extra 50 min for blind or visually handicapped candidates).
- Subjects Involved: Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Agriculture. Candidates are allowed to attempt only three subjected.
- Total No. of Questions:60 questions
- Questions’ Type: Objective
- Total Marks: 720 marks.
- Positive Marking:+4 for each correct attempt
- Negative Marking:-1 for each incorrect attempt
- Language Mode: English and Hindi.
ICAR AIEEA PG Exam Pattern
- Exam date- 22nd June 2018
- Exam Duration- Two and a half Hours
- Total No. of Questions:150 multiple choice objection and 10 cross-matching questions
- Total Marks: 650 marks.
- Positive Marking:MCQ (+4 for each correct attempt) & Cross-matching (+5 marks)
- Negative Marking:MCQ (-1 for each incorrect attempt) & Cross-matching (-0.2)