Are you preparing for IBSAT? Well, if you want to crack this exam with very good score then you need to do a strategy-based preparation. How to start a strategy-based preparation for IBSAT 2021? That’s a nice question! We are elaborating here the way which will help you do a planned and effecting preparation for IBSAT exam 2021. For the same, you need to first collect information regarding IBSAT 2018 syllabus and IBSAT exam pattern. Based on these two aspects you can make your preparation level even better. We are sharing below the IBSAT exam pattern; please have a look:
- There will be 120 multiple types of questions of 120 marks in the exam.
- One mark will be given to candidates for right answer.
- No negative marking in the exam.
- Exam duration will be for 2 hour.
- Questions will be in English language only.
- Sectional distribution of questions are as follows:
Reading Comprehension: 30 questions of 30 marks
English Usage: 30 questions of 30 marks
Data Interpretation & Sufficiency: 30 questions of 30 marks
Quantitative Ability: 30 questions of 30 marks