Candidates can obtain the IBSAT admit card 2023 in online mode from the official website. Otherwise, it will be sent to candidates via post also. Candidates are must to submit the application form for IBSAT by following the official instructions. They need to ensure that no mistakes should be committed by them. We are providing below the procedure to download IBSAT admit card 2023 in online mode:
- First visit the official website of ICFAI Business School i.e. ibsindia.org.
- You’ll find a majority of link over there. Search the link for “IBSAT Admit Card” and click the same.
- Now you’ll be asked to enter information such as registration ID, DOB and other associated info.
- Now hit the button “submit”.
- You’ll see that your admit card will be appeared on the screen.
- Finally download your admit card and take printout of the same.
- It is must for all candidates to bring admit card while coming to the examination centre.
- Check all the information furnished on the admit card. In case you’ve found any mistake quickly contact the conducting body. You can find the helpline number at its official website.
- Read all instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- Keep your admit card safe for future reference.
Candidates must submit the application according to the guidelines offered by the concerned authority. Do not commit errors as it may lead to rejection of your application form. Those have successfully submitted their application can only download their respective admit card.
Here are the steps involved in IBSAT selection process:
- Group Discussion
- Personal interview
The selection process would be held at 8 IBS campuses i.e IBS Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Dehradun, & Jaipur. MBA and PGPM both are 2 years course. MBA is taught at IBS Dehradun & Jaipur, whereas, PGPM is taught at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Kolkata nad IBS Pune.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here