HPU B.SC. nursing 2023: Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) conducts the HPU B.SC. nursing Entrance Test for the female candidates who wish to pursue a 4 years’ bachelor level nursing degree from HPU and all the other affiliated public and private institutes of Himachal Pradesh. Those applicants, who have completed their higher secondary education in science with Biology as one the subjects, will be eligible to apply for the entrance examination. All the female applicants can apply for the test through the online application form.
In the post given her, candidates can know about all the crucial details of HPU B.SC. nursing application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam pattern & important dates.
Table of Contents
HPU B.Sc nursing 2023 Schedule
|S.No.||Name of the Exam Event||Date assigned|
|1.||Date for Online registration form filling||May 2023|
|2.||Last date for Online Application Form Submission||June 2023|
|3.||Admit Card Downloading||June 2023|
|4.||Date of Entrance Exam||July 2023|
|5.||Results’ declaration Date||July 2023|
|6.||Merit list||July 2023|
|7.||Academic session will start||Oct 2023|
HPU B.SC. nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The HPU B.SC. nursing course is only for the female candidates therefore only female applicants will be eligible to apply for the admission through the entrance exam.
- The female applicants who want to apply for the test must have completed the higher secondary education from any school affiliated to a recognized board of education.
- In addition to that, it is also necessary that the applicant has attained a minimum of 45% marks in the higher secondary examination.
- The candidates will be required to secure 40% marks to be eligible to apply for the test and admission if they belong to the reserved category.
HPU B.SC. nursing 2023 Application Form
- HPU B.SC. nursing 2023 Application Form will be published on the official website of the university.
- Candidates can fill and submit the application form with the required details in the application form.
- The applicants will be required to apply the application fee as well at the time of the submission of the application form.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form or need to save the application form after registration.
HPU B.SC. nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
- There will be an objective question paper having multiple-choice questions.
- The question paper will be set in the English language only.
- The number of questions in the examination will be 100.
- The time duration to solve the question paper will be 2 hours.
- There will be no provision of negative marking in the question paper.
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total marks|
|5.||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||10||10|
|Total (2 hours)||100||100|
HPU B.SC. nursing 2023 Admit Card
- As the application forms are submitted by the candidates, the university release the HPU B.SC. nursing Admit Card 2023.
- The admit card will contain the details about the exam centre, date and timing of the test.
- Candidates are mandatorily required to bring the admit card at the exam centre or else their admittance in the exam hall will be denied.
HPU B.SC. nursing 2023 Result
- The HPU will announce the result of the entrance test through the official website.
- Candidates can check the result of the HPU B.SC. nursing Test 2023 with the input of the roll number they have been provided in the admit card.
HPU B.SC. nursing 2023 Counselling
- The counselling process is the last part of the admission process.
- HPU will conduct the counselling after the declaration of the HPU B.SC. nursing Result.
- Candidates who have successfully qualified the entrance test will be invited to appear for the counselling process.
- Candidates will be allotted the college for admission after counselling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What will be the mode of HPU B.Sc nursing 2023 entrance test?
Answer: HPU B.Sc nursing entrance test will be conducted in online mode.
Question 2: What types of questions are asked in HPU B.Sc nursing entrance test?
Answer: Only multiple-choice questions are asked.
Question 3: What will be the exam duration?
Answer: 2 hours
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here