HPU B.Ed. 2018: Himachal Pradesh University conducts the HPU B.Ed. Entrance examination to select the candidates for admission for the 2 years’ Bachelor of Education diploma. All the eligible and able candidates can apply for the examination and admission into the allied institutes of Himachal Pradesh to pursue the course. Here, they can get all the essential information about the HPU B.Ed. 2018 Application form, Eligibility criteria, Exam pattern and important dates etc.
HPU B.Ed result has been declared now. Please check it using the link provided below.
HPU B.Ed admit card is releasing today. Stay connected for further updates.
The HP B.Ed entrance test schedule for the year 2018 has been revised again. Please check out the same below.
The date of conducting HPU B.Ed entrance test has been revised.
HUP B.Ed application form is available from 8th June 2018.
HPU B.Ed. 2018 Important Dates
Most probably, the schedule might be as given in the following chart:
|S.No.||Name of the events of the Exam||Date Assigned|
|1.||Schedule of Online application form filling process||8th June 2018|
|2.||Deadline for successful transaction fee||30th June 2018|
|4.||Admit card will be uploaded on official website||16th July 2018|
|5.||Entrance Test date||24th July 2018|
|6.||Answer key will be displayed on official website of the University||July 2018|
|7.||Result will be declared||9th Aug 2018|
|8.||Merit list will be declared||Within a week|
|10.||Deadline to join the allotted college||—|
|11.||Academic session will be commenced from||—|
Note: Dates are tentative and are subject to change.
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Commerce, Medical, Non-Medical or Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Sciences, and Humanity.
- Candidates must have attained minimum 50% marks in the bachelor level education and those, who belong to the reserved category, can apply for the exam with 45% marks.
- Candidates, who have Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with a specialty in Mathematics & Science, must have attained 55% marks.
- Candidates of the reserved category must have attained 45% marks.
- There will be no upper age limit.
HPU B.Ed. 2018 Application Form: How to apply?
- The application form will be available online on the official website.
- Candidates need to fill all the required information in the application form.
- The application form will ask to upload the scanned photo and signature to upload the application form before submission.
- Applicants will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 800 as thru credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application fee for all the applicants of the reserved category will be Rs. 400.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the duly filled application form and after making the payment of the application fee.
- The duly filled application form will be sent to the given address:
“The Assistant Registrar (Entrance Tests),
Room No. 10, Administrative Block, Ground Floor,
H.P. University, Summer Hill, Shimla – 171 005 (H.P.)”
HPU B.Ed. Exam Pattern
- There will be a question paper of objective nature where candidates will have multiple choice questions.
- The total number of questions in the exam will be 150.
- The time duration of the question paper will be 2 hours.
- Every question will reward 1 mark to the candidates.
More details about the examination are available in the following table:
|S.No.||Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Assigned|
|2.||Language & Comprehension (Hindi & English):||40||40|
|3.||Teaching Aptitude and Aptitude||20||20|
|5.||Knowledge of National Commissions/Committees on Education||30||30|
HPU B.Ed.2018 Admit Card
- Admit card will be available on the official website of the Himachal Pradesh University.
- The admit card will be available in the month of May 2018.
- It will be necessary for all the applicants to take the admit card at the exam center otherwise the entry in the exam hall will be prohibited.
- The result of the HPU B.Ed. entrance examination 2018 has been published now.
- Candidates can get the result of the entrance test from 9th August 2018.
- After getting the result of the examination, candidates will be eligible for counseling.
- After counseling candidates can take the admission in the allied colleges of Himachal Pradesh.