Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) annually invites applicants for admission in its B.Ed programme. The University will conduct an entrance test for admission in its B.Ed course. Interested candidates need to apply for the same by filling the online application form. Admission will strictly be granted on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the HNBGU B.Ed entrance test 2019. The entrance exam will be held in Srinagar, Paudhi, Tehri, and Dehradun. Before the candidates apply for the exam, they must make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria specified by the authority. For more information on the HNBGU B.Ed entrance exam, keep on reading the article.
The tentative dates for HNBGU B.Ed entrance test 2019 are as follows-
|Application form available from||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the form||Last week of April 2019|
|Last date to receive the hardcopy of the application form||1st week of May 2019|
|Admit card releasing date||1st week of June 2019|
|Entrance exam date||2nd week of June 2019|
|Result declaration||July 2019|
Application form- HNBGU B.Ed admission
Candidates can apply for the B.Ed entrance test only via online mode. To fill the application form, they need to visit the official website of the HNBGU i.e. www.hnbgu.ac.in. The information to be provided while registering for the test must be correct as per the official records. Applicants should possess a valid email id and mobile number in order to fill the form. Before filling the form, candidates should keep their documents, scanned copy of photograph and signature handy.
The application form will consist of details like name, father’s name, DOB, category, educational details to name a few. These details must be entered carefully as the authority won’t provide a correction window to the candidates in case they commit a mistake while filling the form. The application form received without the application fee will be rejected by the authority. Candidates need to send the hardcopy of the application form within the due date or else the form will end up getting rejected.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to pay Rs. 800/- while those from the SC/ST/PWD category must pay Rs. 400/- towards the application fee. The fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking.
The exam pattern for the HNBGU B.Ed entrance test 2019 is as follows-
- Exam mode: Offline (Pen and paper-based)
- Duration: 3 hours for each paper
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Medium: Hindi and English (wherever required)
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for right answer
- Total number of papers: Two
|Aptitude test||200||3 hours|
Eligibility criteria for HNBGU B.Ed admission in Allahabad University
Candidates need to make sure that they fulfill all the necessary requirements set by the authority to appear in the entrance test. The eligibility criteria for HNBGU B.Ed entrance test 2019 are given below-
Nationality: Only Indian Nationals can apply for B.Ed admission in HNBGU.
Educational qualification: Candidates should have done graduation or post graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. B.E/B.Tech graduates can also apply for the test.
Percentage required: Minimum 50% aggregate marks in graduation/post graduation are required from the candidates. Those from the reserved category need at least 45% aggregate marks. Those who have done B.E/B.Tech needs minimum 55% aggregate marks.
Admit Card for HNBGU B.Ed entrance test 2019
- The admit card will be issued to the candidates who have successfully submitted their application form for the test on time.
- The authority will release the admit card most probably a week before the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates can download the hall ticket from the official web portal of the University.
- They need to take a printout of the admit card and keep it safe till the admission is over.
- Without the admit card, the entry to the exam hall will be denied to the candidates.
Result and selection
- To check the result of the HNBGU B.Ed admission test, candidates need to visit the official website of the university.
- The result will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam.
- The authority will publish a merit list of the shortlisted candidates along with the result.
- Only those candidates will be given admission who secures the minimum cut-off marks decided by the authority.
- After the announcement of result, candidates will be invited to attend the counselling process, where they need to indicate their choice of preference for college.
- They will also undergo the document verification phase where after verifying the original documents, the authority will allot a seat to them in a college based on their rank.