HNB Garhwal Univeristy B.Ed 2023 Notification: Selection of the candidates for admission to B.Ed degree programme offered by the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) is done on the basis of an entrance exam. The university conducts its own B.Ed entrance exam held generally in the month of June 2023. Candidates who wish to appear for the exam can fill and submit their online application forms from the month of April 2023 onwards. Complete information about the HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 is provided here in this post.
Table of Contents
HNBGU B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
Check out the tentative dates related to HNBGU B.Ed 2023 entrance test in the table below:
|Release of online application form||3rd week of April 2023|
|Last date for submitting the application form||Last week of April 2023|
|Last date for submitting the application form with late fee of Rs. 200/-||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date for submitting the application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date for submitting the application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||2nd week of May 2023|
|Last date for receiving hard copy of the application form with important enclosures||Last week of May 2023|
|Issue of admit card||3rd week of June 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||Last week of June 2023|
|Result declaration||1st week of July 2022|
|Counseling process will commence from||1st week of July 2022|
HNBGU B.Ed 2023
The following eligibility criteria have been laid down by the authorities for applying to the HNBGU B.Ed admission 2023:
- Candidates should hold a bachelor’s and/ or master’s degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science field scoring not less than 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for OBC/ ST/ SC/ PWD candidates).
- Those with a bachelor’s degree in engineering and technology with at least 55% marks in aggregate (50% marks for OBC/ ST/ SC/ PWD candidates) or its equivalent are also eligible to apply.
HNBGU B.Ed 2023 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply online for the HNBGU B.Ed entrance exam 2023. To obtain the HNBGU B.Ed 2023 application form, the candidates will have to visit the official website of the university www.hnbgu.ac.in.
- First step towards the application process is the filling of the registration form by providing basic details.
- After successful registration, user id and password is generated using which the candidates can obtain the application form.
- Personal, academic and other details related to the candidates will be asked in the application form (ones not asked at the time of registration).
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature of the candidates should also be uploaded into the application form.
- Once all the details are entered, the duly filled application form can be submitted online along with the required application fee.
- After successful submission of the application form, a printout should be taken and kept safe in case of future reference.
- The printout should also be sent to the university with copies of important documents.
- For general/ OBC candidates the application fee will be Rs. 1000/- and for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, the fee will be Rs. 500/-.
- The candidates can pay the application fee through online mode using net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2023
The overview of exam pattern for HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 is given below:
- Mode of exam: Offline mode
- Exam duration: 3 hours (for each section)
- Number of questions: 400
- Type of question: Objective type
- Total marks: 400
- Marking scheme: For every right answer, the candidates will be given 1 mark.
|Sections||Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Section I||General Knowledge||100||100|
|Hindi Language/ English Language||100||100|
|Section II||General Intelligence||100||100|
|Aptitude Test (Arts/ Commerce/ Science)||100||100|
HNBGU B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
- Admit card for the entrance exam will be made available on the university’s website around 15 days before the exam for download.
- After downloading, a printout of the admit card should be taken and carried to the exam center on the day of exam.
- The details of the exam center such as venue, date, time, shift, etc will be printed on the admit card.
- Candidates must appear for the exam as per the center and schedule mentioned on the admit card or else they won’t be allowed to appear for the exam.
- No admit card will be sent to the candidates through courier, post, fax, email, etc and will only be released online.
HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Test Result 2023
- The HNBGU entrance test result will be announced through online mode on the official website www.hnbgu.ac.in.
- The result will consist of name, father’s name, roll number, gender, date of birth, category and marks obtained by the candidates.
- A merit list of the candidates who clear the exam will also be prepared on the basis of their marks in the entrance test.
- Candidates will then be allowed to take part in the further counseling and admission process as per their merit.
HNBGU B.Ed Counseling 2023
- At the time of counseling, the documents and eligibility of the qualified candidates will be verified.
- Details about the counseling process will be communicated to the candidates through the website of the university.
- Candidates reporting for the counseling should carry with them all their documents in original and photocopy.
- After successful verification, the candidates will be selected for the final admission.
- Such candidates then need to complete the other formalities of admission as per the given schedule.
HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 FAQs
Question 1: In which cities the entrance exam will be conducted?
Answer: The HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 is expected to be held in the following cities:
Question 2: What should I do in case of difficulty in filling the application form?
Answer: In such a case, the candidates can send an email at [email protected] to get the solution of their issue.
Question 3: Is it necessary to send the hard copy of the application form to the university?
Answer: Yes. A copy of the filled application form along with copies of all important documents should be sent by the candidates to the university through speed post/ registered post. The address for receiving the documents is:
Coordinator, B.Ed Entrance Exam, 2023
Room no 108, Administrative Building,
HNBG University, (Central University) Srinagar (Garhwal)
Question 4: After the exam is over, do I need my admit card?
Answer: The admit card will also be required at the time of counseling and admission. Therefore, it should be kept safe even after the examination is over.
Question 5: Is it compulsory to appear for both sections of the entrance exam?
Answer: Absolutely yes. Only those candidates who appear and clear both sections of the entrance exam will be considered for admission. Both sessions will be held on same day with a break in between.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here